Rogue, Warrior, Cleric-Dps: 50 hit
    Mage Dps: 50 focus

For T2's:
    Tank: 100 toughness
    Healer:___________
    Rogue, Warrior, Cleric-Dps: 100 hit
    Mage Dps: 100 focus

Raids:
    I have no solid answer. I want to find out personally, the need for a Rogue dps. I heard 200 hit, and now I'm hearing 150.
    Anybody who knows the answer for a fact, maybe someone who has done a raid?

Thank you =)
    "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
    bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
    If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn him the other also." ~Luke 6:27

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

To never miss you need 44% hit in raids. This comes out to 220 hit/focus if you have no hit talents. You only need 150 toughness to completely neutralize crits.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    To never miss you need 44% hit in raids. This comes out to 220 hit/focus if you have no hit talents. You only need 150 toughness to completely neutralize crits.
    How do you get the most hit?
    Do you need just "Hit" to gain hit, or does another stat spilt into 2 with hit increase as one of the spilt stats.
    Example: 1 Attack power=.5 hit .5 strength <---that's not true
    But, I have 100 hit right now, and all the Major T2 gear that I can buy with plaques won't get me to reach 200. Are there runes that give hit?
    Last edited by Bible; 05-01-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    Do you need just "Hit" to gain hit, or does another stat spilt into 2 with hit increase as one of the spilt stats.
    But, I have 100 hit right now, and all the Major T2 gear that I can buy with plaques won't get me to reach 200. Are there runes that give hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayeth View Post
    Defiants evil soul suckers
    Elegance - 60 rogue
    Faeblight

Rift Disciple

Precise accurate rune I believe is the one you're looking for. There are runes for +hit to weapons, and but the easy ones to get are for legs and helmet. +18 hit and 5 attack power. That's a pretty big chunk of hit in both slots if you're needing some.

Telaran

220 hit? what are you smoking? thats true for lord greenscale only. i run greenscale weekly and was fine with 200 hit up to lord. never had issues with miss,dodge,resist. yes for lord greenscale hit is 220. but the rest of the instance 200 is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by redneck259 View Post
    220 hit? what are you smoking? thats true for lord greenscale only. i run greenscale weekly and was fine with 200 hit up to lord. never had issues with miss,dodge,resist. yes for lord greenscale hit is 220. but the rest of the instance 200 is just fine.
    Is anybody doing RoS yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    By the time you are ready to raid you will have well over 220 hit. Most people in my raid group have banked high +hit items in favor of other items because they were so far over 220 it wasn't funny.

Example 25 from talents 50 from weapon another 30 or so from enchants 25 ring 25 ring 25 neck=180 standing there naked with no armor on of any kind. And those items come in higher #s than what I put there, that was just for easy math.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffycalico View Post
    By the time you are ready to raid you will have well over 220 hit. Most people in my raid group have banked high +hit items in favor of other items because they were so far over 220 it wasn't funny.

Example 25 from talents 50 from weapon another 30 or so from enchants 25 ring 25 ring 25 neck=180 standing there naked with no armor on of any kind. And those items come in higher #s than what I put there, that was just for easy math.
    And forgot essances give + hit also

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by redneck259 View Post
    Different with different weapon loadouts. Dual Wield is 220+ I'm pretty sure, at 200 I noticed the occasional dodge on Infiltrator. I would love to hear some conclusively tested numbers on this though, because I've heard stories different from just about every source.

+ Reply to Thread