+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UI: Making Raid pets visible?

Default UI: Making Raid pets visible?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had success in getting the raid's pets visible?

Have editted my layout to have a column for raid pets attached underneath the corresponding raid column, but have yet to see raid pets. Ever. Praps am doing something basic wrong o.O ?

It's not a biggie, but I do toss the odd heal on pets if I'm not flat out with toons in a party set up and would do the same for raid pets.
    My shiny carapace is cracked. I should have never left the sea. Krugon.

Soulwalker

Press y while in a raid and check the box on the bottom of the raid window that says "show pets". You have to do that whenever you join a new raid though iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone has had success in getting the raid's pets visible?

Have editted my layout to have a column for raid pets attached underneath the corresponding raid column, but have yet to see raid pets. Ever. Praps am doing something basic wrong o.O ?

It's not a biggie, but I do toss the odd heal on pets if I'm not flat out with toons in a party set up and would do the same for raid pets.
    Looking for more ways to inflate your HPS, are we?

RIFT Community Ambassador Radak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nand chan View Post
    Looking for more ways to inflate your HPS, are we?
    Or he could be a healer that prefers the raid frames even in 5mans and having no pet frames means he can't single target dispell them (AoE debuff from Caelia rings a bell).

But as said above press Y in a raid and check the show pets at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Radak View Post
    Or he could be a healer that prefers the raid frames even in 5mans and having no pet frames means he can't single target dispell them (AoE debuff from Caelia rings a bell).

But as said above press Y in a raid and check the show pets at the bottom.
    Or Majolic the Bloodwalker, Gronik, Skarn, etc.

Thanks for the method, Jay Em.

And no, lol, not trying to inflate meters!

My server is medium pop and in my timeslot I often find myself in small raids >5 but with no dedicated tank for invaders and rifts. Therefore keeping the pets up can mean the difference between success and fail. Til now, if I've been targetting the mini-boss and click healing Fluffy the Pig and other sundry boss targetted wildlife, but this will be a much easier way.
    My shiny carapace is cracked. I should have never left the sea. Krugon.

Soulwalker

Sweet, I was wondering the same thing myself. Tired of having to click a boss then hit f to see who's pet he is going after in a raid when nobody on my raid pop up list is taking damage

+ Reply to Thread