+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB FUN exp dungeons..

Banned

Default WTB FUN exp dungeons..

YO trion, your exp dungeons take WAYYYYYYYYY too long....exp dungeons are for hanging out and blasting threw/testing specs NOT grinding out for hours on end just to get one dam plac, server sizes are dropin fast....might wanna fix the endless trash pulls soon, raids are for challenges, dungeons need to be hard but not 4 HOURS LONG......hello?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jaax View Post
    YO trion, your exp dungeons take WAYYYYYYYYY too long....exp dungeons are for hanging out and blasting threw/testing specs NOT grinding out for hours on end just to get one dam plac, server sizes are dropin fast....might wanna fix the endless trash pulls soon, raids are for challenges, dungeons need to be hard but not 4 HOURS LONG......hello?
    Quit your whining. Blasting "Threw" instances is not fun expect for players that have no skill that want to mash an single button for AoEs. You want that there is another game for that type of play style.
    Last edited by Finden; 04-29-2011 at 12:46 PM.

get better.

I'm sorry but this made my eyes bleed. With some experience and dedication to learn the places you can clear just about all of them in an hour or less. So, here's my suggestion to you. find a dedicated group or guildies. and start clearing and gearing up with them. you'll not only get better and be more comfortable with the instances, but you'll gear up faster than you expect.
    Dieseloctane - second rate warrior of <??>

Shadowlander

You do realize they are reducing the HP of trash in 1.2?

i think we need to get a captcha on these forums. that should be enough to keep people like this out.

Banned

Default Lol

Trolololololololol

Shield of Telara

lol this post is so bad.

And i want players who actually work to get their gear, but i guess we can't have it all, right?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toranaga View Post
    And i want players who actually work to get their gear, but i guess we can't have it all, right?
    Your argument would hold some weight if the trash was the stuff dropping epics and plaques. Some dungeons have just way too much trash, Lantern's Hook is probably the only dungeon that I'd consider properly balanced in terms of trash to boss ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Toranaga View Post
    I worked for my gear... doesn't mean it was enjoyable.. your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayeth View Post
    Defiants evil soul suckers
    Elegance - 60 rogue
    Faeblight

Banned

That was the worst thing I ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrizzo View Post
    You do realize they are reducing the HP of trash in 1.2?
    Listen, keeping up with potential changes of this game is extremely hard to do, okay?
    Let's just thank Christ that they got rid of twinking. It truly lacked any skill to twink.

Go play wow.. people cam to this game because they wanted to actually play a crucial role in a group..
    Cowbell-Asphodel

.exp dungeons are for hanging out and blasting threw/testing specs
    No, they aren't. This might be why you have an issue with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast