+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Is existing T2 plaque gear being retrofitted in 1.2?

Champion

Default Is existing T2 plaque gear being retrofitted in 1.2?

I think a better question than 'refunds' or the like is: are existing pieces of T2 plaque gear that we've already purchased being upgraded to match the new gear available from vendors? I really hope so, and I don't see the justification for not upgrading it, but stranger things have happened.

I do have my full set of Auxilia's gear for Riftstalker tanking, as well as all of the T2 tanking leather drops (except for the chest), but I would hate to have to re-purchase the full set of T2 plaque gear to get the upgraded stats that are going to be applied to it in 1.2.

Since this isn't the sort of thing players on the test shard can answer, I think this would probably require a developer response to be answered aside from waiting until the patch hits.

Champion

I thought they said in the patch notes that existing gear would be updated as well. At least, I think they said it somewhere.

Champion

You know, you're right. Somehow I missed that line. Thank you.

Ascendant

are any peices "changing" stats or are they just getting a few more stat points added on?

I would hate to spontaneously drop below a focus cap or something because they decided that players like spellpower more than focus overall or something.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

• Existing gear will retroactively upgrade if the stats are changed
    • Hit & Focus on Dungeon & Raid drops should not change in a way that drops you below hit / focus cap

-Gersh

+ Reply to Thread