+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RoS restting DAILY, fix asap please!

Soulwalker

Default RoS restting DAILY, fix asap please!

I'm sure you're already aware of this Trion, I'd be very surprised if I was the first to report this bug but anyhow for the past week or so RoS has been resetting with the other "daily" stuff every single night.
    For some this might be a blessing as they wish to clear the raid instance every day, for others it's extremely annoying if you clear half of it and then have to do it all over the next day.

All in all it's obviously a bug and it needs to be corrected, as I'm playing on an EU shard I am not sure if this applies to US servers as well. Nevertheless this should be at the top of your priority list, so get it fixed asap please.

Thank you.

Shadowlander

Its just the standard protocol for their high-end content. They seem to have a guidebook which states the people who leveled to 50 first, who blazed through tier dungeons then made their way into raids first will be the ones rewarded for it but recieving rewards faster.

Then a later patch comes where they feel enough time has passed for the casuals to be making it into progression and thus decide its time to slow things down and let casuals gear up at a way slower rate.

The only problem with this is that the bottom-end content is so incredibly long and boring, that the people who are already finished with them hate to go back and do them again. Most already have enough plaques and only will go if a friend leveled an alt and wants to go through to gear. Leaving casual people to the same content, just rewards that arent so quick.

I fully believe this and I'm fine with it. Fortunately for me, I wasnt nearly close to being 50 fast, but I did arrive at a time when most people were still doing the dungeons for plaques. I can't even imagine some fresh new player just getting to 50 now and trying to score plaques. Nobody is going to want to go with them unless they are extremely bored.

The dungeons are just way too long. Some people like that, sure. I sure don't. I'd imagine most people dont want to sit 2-3 hours in a tier dungeon. You can do it faster, sure, but you need experienced and geared people and then we're just not talking about the same thing anymore. SO! Adieu!

Rift Master

Most trash is tied to bosses/foci. If you dont kill them, they will respawn. It was same in GSB, only there is a few trash groups between bosses.

Soulwalker

Better bump this, to ensure Trion gets it fixed quickly

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalfirim View Post
    Most trash is tied to bosses/foci. If you dont kill them, they will respawn. It was same in GSB, only there is a few trash groups between bosses.
    Yes but he is saying because the dungeon is on a 1 day reset... all that he had accomplished in the previous day was for not because they have to start over again.

Plane Touched

The reset isn't 1-day.

If you don't completely clear it out, then there is a way that you can forcibly reset it. But I'm not going to post the bug here for all to see.

If a GM wants to know, they can contact me.
    Last edited by FatChocobo; 04-29-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatChocobo View Post
    The reset isn't 1-day.

If you don't completely clear it out, then there is a way that you can forcibly reset it. But I'm not going to post the bug here for all to see.

If a GM wants to know, they can contact me.
    I posted it several times, just go out of the instance, reform the raid and go again, and u have new instance for yourself.

+ Reply to Thread