+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rift's Fail Drop System - Read Trion.

Default Rift's Fail Drop System - Read Trion.

When you finish a 50 minute x-dungeon and all 6 drops were blues, you know something is wrong.
    When you finally get a purp drop and your 'warrior' tank decides to need it and steal it, you know this community blows.
    When you have blue weapons after 3 days of full T1s, you know this system is ****.
    Its the WORST I've seen in any MMO, its so awful I can't even begin to describe it.

The amount of warrior-cleric drops in dungeons are ridiculous, considering that most dungeons have 2 Dps/ 1Dps-OH and only 1 tank/1healer. Then WHY are 80% of the drops for tanks/clerics? =/= Logic in any way.

Why do all 6 bosses drop blues? When each dungeon can only be done once? =/= Logic in any way.

Why are tanks allowed to roll on dps weapons just because they 'can' with full purp tank gear alrdy, while the dps has not even half his gear? =/= Logic in any way.

Your drop system is **** and biased. Its about time you hired people who think logically and implement changes faster. So many broken things in this game: unbalanced champs, fail drop system, fail pvp. DPS shud be getting the most drops considering its 3 in one team. Not some 1/10 drops while the rest are cleric/warrior. Unbelievable... these are devs of this mmorpg who fail to think logically.

****ing disappointed.

Ascendant

Random loot is random.
    www.maximation.us
    #1 Guardian raiding guild. Check us out if you think you have what it takes!

-Opi & Opii @ Shatterbone

Rift Disciple

"OMG I dont haz epics Ive been playing for 3 DAYS!!!111"

go QQ somewhere else

Rift Disciple

Wow. If this is true, I'll be really pissed off. 80% plate and mail? That means I need to kill 10 bosses just to see one piece of leather drop? WTF!

Oh wait, false alarm. Just realized you're using such a tiny sample size, that nothing you're complaining about can even be viewed as a trend. Phew!

Soulwalker

Go back to WoW!!!
    This game is not easy mode where you run one or two dungeons are you are fully geared.

Telaran

whats funny is when he relizes that when he gets into T2 and has to replace those T1 epics with.. OMG BLUES.

Ok .. listen this is NOT WoW purples are not the OMG BEST THING EVAh. just make your class the best it can be and do what you need to do.. and yes somtimes you will need to farm a bit.

Who wants to guess this guy is a mage btw.

First off.. you know all those plate/cleric drops.. guess what.. a cleric needs 4 sets of gear to do all his roles

a mage.. 1 set.. Imagine having to run that T1-T2 x4 times the amount needed just for your one chest. Yea we need to run it x4 as much as you.. so seriously quit complaining.. or.. hell go back to wow.

Rift Disciple

I'm fairly sure this post is a joke or troll...otherwise...

Fail fail and fail.
    First of all what is wow? I've never played this game in my life not sure why you need to bring it up to 'prove' your points which are equally bad.
    I know a friend who got geared with 10 t1s in 3 days, so yes its possible.

I just read the patch notes and yes Trion is buffing the loot rate of expert dungeons, so to all the fail responces ZOMG CANT GET EPIC 3 DAY HURDUR, you just got pwnt by Trion itself. There was clearly a problem with it. And also you act like its only 1 person per team instead of 5 ppl. 50% Purple drop per dungeon per 5 ppl REALLY gets you epics in 3 days HURDUR. As brainless as can be.

And no, I'm not a mage. And who said I was talking abt armor drops only?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hazyz View Post
    Fail fail and fail.
    First of all what is wow? I've never played this game in my life not sure why you need to bring it up to 'prove' your points which are equally bad.
    I know a friend who got geared with 10 t1s in 3 days, so yes its possible.

I just read the patch notes and yes Trion is buffing the loot rate of expert dungeons, so to all the fail responces ZOMG CANT GET EPIC 3 DAY HURDUR, you just got pwnt by Trion itself. There was clearly a problem with it. And also you act like its only 1 person per team instead of 5 ppl. 50% Purple drop per dungeon per 5 ppl REALLY gets you epics in 3 days HURDUR. As brainless as can be.

And no, I'm not a mage. And who said I was talking abt armor drops only?
    Talking about yourself with your fail and pwnt... yes, Trion is making end bosses drop an Epic 100% of the time, doesn't mean it will drop an Epic you can use.

I have blues better than my Epics... I have blues I use over epics... it's just part of the game. Farm up some favor and rep and buy epic pvp weapons (Port Scion weapons are decent enough provided you have some hit pieces) and it only takes like 2-3 days to get to honored. Not to mention in 1.2 you only have to be decorated to get the weapons....

So really I will join the rest of the posters here, QQ more.
    Last edited by Hanzzy; 04-28-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Shadowlander

ROFL...3 days and already complaining.

Gimme gimme, now now now!

Seriously, I bet you are one of those players who judges how well a run is going to go by the color of gear the players are wearing. We have a tank in our guild who was criticized about having only blues for a T1 and that he wouldn't be able to tank it. 45 minutes later they finished the run without any wipes.

The time to level up and gear in this game is trivial in comparison to other MMOs (other than WoW). It also helps if you run the right dungeons for the gear you are after (ie. Some are cleric heavy drops, others are warrior heavy).

Shield of Telara TheGreatGoogly's Avatar

LOL obvious troll.

90% of drops being plate/chain? LOLLOLOL. also 3 days and not bling blang with epics. Cry more kid.

Why are tanks allowed to roll on dps weapons just because they 'can' with full purp tank gear alrdy, while the dps has not even half his gear? =/= Logic in any way.
    That one's on you. Stop playing with *******s.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

I feel you there. I've run enough experts to have over 400 plaques after buying a few pieces of plaque stuff, and I'm still missing a couple pieces.

I've mostly seen leather and chain on my mage. Oh, and I think the 10+ times I've run DSM and RD for achievements, I've seen the dagger and the 2 hd weapons like everytime.

Once you get hit cap, never do t1's again. waste of time
    Last edited by ethix; 04-28-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    Brynx <Myth> Mage of Seastone

Stop QQ'ing about the loot. I wish Rift didn't pick up all the imcompetent WoW kids. If you dont like the loot then get the hell on.
    WHALESTEP

When you have blue weapons after 3 days of full T1s, you know this system is ****.
    It took me 4 weeks to get my first purple dagger. 4 weeks of running the same dungeons over and over. AP and RD. Every single day.

I think you need to cry harder.
    Last edited by nand chan; 04-28-2011 at 05:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast