+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question regarding locks on dungeons

Prophet of Telara

Default Question regarding locks on dungeons

So specific instance - I'm just curious how does this work?
    Group starts out, kills a few bosses. Obviously dungeon lock is started with an ID.
    Bulk of the group drops out, someone stays behind - refills the group and continues where it is left off. They manage to complete the instance and leave.
    A while later, the original people who left reform - grab a couple and go back.

What's the status of the dungeon at that point?
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

The dungeon is completed and then locked out for the members who originally left.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Thrace View Post
    The dungeon is completed and then locked out for the members who originally left.
    Are they allowed to zone in at all still? Or it just prevents zoning? If they can zone in, would they then get credit for completing the dungeon if it was the daily?

I'm sorta curious because I had an instance where I actually had to leave a group after a single boss kill... zone in a few hours later on my own to collect my body and it listed all bosses as being alive again after I had rezzed.
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

Only a maximum of 5 people can complete the daily with 1 dungeon ID. If they were not there for the kill they won't get credit.. no exceptions.

Also I believe it just shuts down the dungeon a few minutes after it is complete.. so no you can't zone back in. Just from my experience though, it appears to have a couple bugs so I might be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread