+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three Kings

Soulwalker

Default Three Kings

Just wanting to know if any of the rogue interrupt abilities work on this fight mainly marksman or saboteurs, I know tankie ones do but my marksman spec don't and I'm about to try my sab spec. Also any other rogues if they have interrupts.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Scrot View Post
    Just wanting to know if any of the rogue interrupt abilities work on this fight mainly marksman or saboteurs, I know tankie ones do but my marksman spec don't and I'm about to try my sab spec. Also any other rogues if they have interrupts.
    I'm not familiar with the abilities, but if the interrupt is tied to a silence or knockback component it won't work. If it's just an interrupt on its own, it will work.

(For example the superkick that warriors have in champion won't work, neither will windspear (as its actually a silence)... however attacks like flinching strike and furious rage which are stated as just damage + interrupt in the tooltip work).
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

Rift Disciple

The mobs are immune to stun, so no stun abilities will work (concussion charge, annihilation bomb, etc). Also, they are immune to silence, so Choking Gas Bomb won't work.

I'm not very familiar with MM but I don't see a single interrupt in their soul tree, so I don't see how that'd do anything.

Weapon Barrage from BD works, however.

Concussive Blast in the ranger soul should work, too. I'm guessing your MM build doesn't use ranger, though, since you couldn't interrupt with it.
    Last edited by Krazed59; 04-27-2011 at 08:54 AM.

Plane Touched

i have question about 3 kings on expert

so we kill them, and theres those 7-8 little non-elite ghosts that come at end, which is fine, they disappear...we are right about to hit the chest when 5-6 elite ghosts pop out of nowhere, gank our healer, and kill us shortly after that, then disappear...wtf?

Soulwalker

Sucks to be you HAHAHA!

Sounds like a bug. They should come at last boss.

Back to the OP... I haven't played heavy into Rogue but doesn't Bladedancer (or maybe Nightblade) have an interrupt?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatybetty View Post
    i have question about 3 kings on expert

so we kill them, and theres those 7-8 little non-elite ghosts that come at end, which is fine, they disappear...we are right about to hit the chest when 5-6 elite ghosts pop out of nowhere, gank our healer, and kill us shortly after that, then disappear...wtf?
    Sometimes what happens when the non-elites start popping (as designed), their pathing coincides with that of the elite ghosts to a point where the elites chain aggro into the group as well. Basically completely unlucky circumstance that occasionally happens.
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

Soulwalker

Thanx heaps Ceadan and Krazed59 totally answer that one for me really appreciate the help will look at the other builds I have that maybe similar to tank shield bash and look and the concussive blast

+ Reply to Thread