+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caelia Stormtouched - Possible Pattern?

Champion

Default Caelia Stormtouched - Possible Pattern?

Hey, folks. I don't think I've noticed anyone mentioning one before, so I wanted to pop in and say that my group may have noticed a pattern for Caelia Stormtouched's first Wild Lightning channel today in our CC run: she may fire it into the quadrant in which the last of her adds dies.

If anyone has a chance to test this out during their next CC run, check back in and let me know if that really does work.

When we killed her the first time it took us around 6 hours (this was a server first and we were all in blues). Our biggest problem was the lightning was bugging and we had such low health that it was very dangerous to stack right on top of her. The point is there is no pattern and we tried everything under the sun.

Our solution was/is to stack inside her and move away as soon as the lightning shoots.

intresting theorem, trying it tonight

Plane Touched

never noticed a pattern tbh, although i do find that she tends to NOT fire at the lava side as often as her first shot...so we all stand there and if we dont die in first few seconds, we just then run around clockwise regardless of graphic....seems to work well.

I dont really care cause i dont die even if i stand in her lightning the whole time hehe...hits me for 300-400 at most lol

important thing to remember....you should continue to dps her hard during her lightning! shortens the fight significantly
    Last edited by Sweatybetty; 04-27-2011 at 04:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread