+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fix Celia the Stormtouched in Expert CC already

Soulwalker

Default Fix Celia the Stormtouched in Expert CC already

Half the people I group with (including me) are unable to see which way she is facing due to a graphical bug.

I have not yet been able to complete this expert due to not guessing the right way when she does her cone attack. Some people claim to be able to see her face. I can't, no matter how close I get or how long I stare at her. If I miraculously happen to guess the right way, or follow someone else, I am killed by the subsequent attacks as her model appears to rotate and fire in a way which she is not actually moving.

Getting to this boss after 1 shotting the rest of the instance only to try her 10 times, get whiped at the same point every time, and call it, is a very depressing experience. I am shocked that Trion has not fixed this yet (it's not in 1.2 either).

Telaran

She feels kinda buggy but her first lightning is always correct and in the direction she's facing, then you just have to go clockwise from that and disregard everything that you see on screen, because it's usually wrong.

Koe

I don't get how people CAN'T IGNORE graphics. She ALWAYS, ALWAYS turns clockwise every rotation. Maybe not the graphic, or the model, but the DAMAGE DOES.

Did you get hit? YES? Move RIGHT one rotation, then LEFT for the rest.

Not hit? MOVE LEFT EVERY ROTATION.

It's not hard.
    Last edited by Koe; 04-26-2011 at 04:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread