+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RoS RESETED - AGAIN

Default RoS RESETED - AGAIN

So yeah, ****ing 3rd time it resets for us this week, these kind of bugs starts to be too annoying. I guess it would be good if the instance wasn't full of horrible trash, but now it takes hours to clear all trash. And I like how the dev response to this was like "There was a small change made in a recent server update that has unfortunately caused all players to become unlocked to the River of Souls raid dungeon. This was a one-time issue and does not require a fix. Defeating Bosses will again lock the players to the dungeon properly. Happy hunting!".

Well, thank you, but these devs seem to know nothing about their bugs and ****.

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm still locked to RoS for this week and it hasn't reset yet.

The trash in RoS and GSB has always reset whenever your raid leaves the zone for a while. You need to beat the bosses to make the trash linked to them disappear for good.

We killed focuses warmaster and plutonus 3 times this week.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtakedown View Post
    We killed focuses warmaster and plutonus 3 times this week.
    Consider yourself lucky if that actually happened to you. I wish I can farm RoS that much...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by mrtakedown View Post
    So yeah, ****ing 3rd time it resets for us this week, these kind of bugs starts to be too annoying. I guess it would be good if the instance wasn't full of horrible trash, but now it takes hours to clear all trash. And I like how the dev response to this was like "There was a small change made in a recent server update that has unfortunately caused all players to become unlocked to the River of Souls raid dungeon. This was a one-time issue and does not require a fix. Defeating Bosses will again lock the players to the dungeon properly. Happy hunting!".

Well, thank you, but these devs seem to know nothing about their bugs and ****.
    +9001

/10char

Default 575

One day I will Raid,
    Then I can join this debate,
    No for a T1.

“Oh greatest of cats, I have need of you!”

Wish we had this sweet bug....

Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    Consider yourself lucky if that actually happened to you. I wish I can farm RoS that much...
    lol seriously. anyone that had a reset is basically getting extra loot for the week.

and if they actually want to progress past that? but i guess loot over progression is how most people think these days

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    and if they actually want to progress past that? but i guess loot over progression is how most people think these days
    You got set back a few days but you also got double the loot. I understand the frustration of having your zone reset while progressing, and I agree that it sucks. All I'm saying is, extra loot is always nice.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shizrips View Post
    You got set back a few days but you also got double the loot. I understand the frustration of having your zone reset while progressing, and I agree that it sucks. All I'm saying is, extra loot is always nice.
    Not if this means that people won't have time to kill alsbeth today (for example if they had 3/4 down yesterday and were going for alsbeth today). It's actually -1 legendary for people in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by FatChocobo View Post
    Not if this means that people won't have time to kill alsbeth today (for example if they had 3/4 down yesterday and were going for alsbeth today). It's actually -1 legendary for people in that situation.
    Yep, that sucks. It's better than your entire battlegroup going down for half the day of RoS release though, and losing out on potential firsts. Stuff happens, and I know it sucks. Just try and keep it in perspective.

reseted .

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by FatChocobo View Post
    Lets see. 1 legendary vs. a possible 10 epics. There really isn't any math needed there. Sure it might take you an extra day or so to get to that new boss, however 10 extra epic will make it that much easier to progress on him/her.

End of story, just deal with it, its a game in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by orig View Post
    One day I will Raid,
    Then I can join this debate,
    No for a T1.
    Haven't seen a haiku in awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast