+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why are you still debating a dungeon finder?

Rift Disciple

Default Why are you still debating a dungeon finder?

I really don't get it.

You continue to debate damage parsers...they're here, they exist, nothing can or will be done about it. Any guild half interested in raiding will use them to find out whether or not you're terrible.

Now you continue to debate LFG tools...but, it too is here. Next week it'll be live. Why do you think your illogical crying is going to make it go away? It's a good system. There's nothing wrong with it. The only side in the wrong is the side opposed. Their wishes aren't valid or shared by the majority of the player base.

That is why the tool IS coming.

Haven't you bads figured it out yet? You who don't want to be parsed, who don't want to be thrown in the mix, who don't want any form of modernization to grace the MMO they're playing are IRRELEVANT.

You are not the target audience. You are not special. Just because you think you're superior for not being a "typical" WoW player, or because you played L2 or UO or whatever ancient, irrelevant MMO you can grab out of a hat from the late 90s and early 2000s, doesn't mean Trion should conform to your archaic, anti-change view of how an MMO should be developed.

Give it a rest. It's annoying. You all spout the same drivel and have yet to come up with any observable, meaningful facts which is why these things you hate will continue to be implemented and you'll continue to be ignored.
    Galt - 50 Rogue

You're debating the LFD tool

DUCY?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by x Ze x View Post
    You're debating the LFD tool

DUCY?
    Nah bro, I'm debating the debating of the LFD tool. ****'s different.
    Galt - 50 Rogue

Normally I wouldn't say this, but *cheer*.

/runsandhides

Besides, WoW isn't the only MMO with a dungeon finder and every single MMO I have played has a way to parse data.
    If you want to get healed in warfronts, follow the Covenant of Healing:
    1. Stay near your team. Healing spells have a 35m range and you're not the only one who needs healing.
    2. Stay in sight.
    3. Protect your healers.
    4. Be respectful. Telling people they suck will not make them better players or want to help you more.

Someone get mad at someone so this thread gets interesting.

Thanks

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by OneOverX View Post
    Why are you debating a dungeon finder?
    It's a forum for discussion and the topic interests some people.

Interesting rant though filled with all kinds of generalisations. You stand out as a top bloke.

Isz
    Champion of Telara

I didn't know staysmallnerds picked fights in forums. Someone should post this on the SSN forums for sure.

Plane Touched

That's all they've done for weeks, becuase when they go for world first kills they come up short, so they are constantly looking for one they can win.

Quote Originally Posted by OneOverX View Post
    I really don't get it.

You continue to debate damage parsers...they're here, they exist, nothing can or will be done about it. Any guild half interested in raiding will use them to find out whether or not you're terrible.

Now you continue to debate LFG tools...but, it too is here. Next week it'll be live. Why do you think your illogical crying is going to make it go away? It's a good system. There's nothing wrong with it. The only side in the wrong is the side opposed. Their wishes aren't valid or shared by the majority of the player base.

That is why the tool IS coming.

Haven't you bads figured it out yet? You who don't want to be parsed, who don't want to be thrown in the mix, who don't want any form of modernization to grace the MMO they're playing are IRRELEVANT.

You are not the target audience. You are not special. Just because you think you're superior for not being a "typical" WoW player, or because you played L2 or UO or whatever ancient, irrelevant MMO you can grab out of a hat from the late 90s and early 2000s, doesn't mean Trion should conform to your archaic, anti-change view of how an MMO should be developed.

Give it a rest. It's annoying. You all spout the same drivel and have yet to come up with any observable, meaningful facts which is why these things you hate will continue to be implemented and you'll continue to be ignored.
    h
    BRAVO! Thank you!

I truly am beginning to believe that some players (particularly those in guilds) dont want people to have freedom. They want everyone guild-dependent so that they can throw their weight around. That's the only thing I can think of because their arguments against a LFD tool (that they do NOT have to use if they dont want to) make no sense in the world of modern MMOs.
    Last edited by Hilde; 04-25-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Cleric Inquisitor - "MOAR DOTS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hilde View Post
    h
    BRAVO! Thank you!

I truly am beginning to believe that some players (particularly those in guilds) dont want people to have freedom. They want everyone guild-dependent so that they can throw their weight around. That's the only thing I can think of because their arguments against a LFD tool (that they do NOT have to use if they dont want to) make no sense in the world of modern MMOs.
    Sounds like your guild is terrible if they won't let you run with non-guildies (not speaking to you directly if course since your post doesn't speak about yourself but yeah, there are guilds like it). Any guild worth anything should be fine with inviting non-guild members to dungeon groups, especially if they are skilled, a potential recruit, from a friendly guild or all of the above.
    Lilisette High Elven Rogue - Argent EU | Laretha: High Elven Cleric - Argent EU
    Rahal: High Elven Warrior - Argent EU | Lilaeath: High Elven Mage - Argent EU
    If any fellow Roleplayers want to meet up to RP, let me know.

Useless to muse on,
    I agree with the OP,
    Give us LFD.

“Oh greatest of cats, I have need of you!”

+ Reply to Thread