+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ITx - trash around Caor Ashtone

Default ITx - trash around Caor Ashtone

I wanted to ask if anyone has encountered a problem with these two groups of non-elite zombies when upon pulling the closer group both zombie groups would come. Last night I tried tanking this place for the first time as rogue and no matter what I did both groups would always come and wipe us because I couldn't deal with so much incoming damage or hold aggro on 10+ mobs at the same time with all the aoe going on.

I'm guessing the mobs somehow got intermingled when I plane shifted into the first group to get some aoe threat and after that no matter how we tried pulling they would always come in a horde of 2 groups. Is there some kinda trick to pulling them or was that just some weird bug?

Plane Touched

I had this issue once. I've run IT quite a few times. I chalked it up to bad luck, and waited until the boss was on the opposite end of his pathing.

I always range pull. I can't speak to any Rogue quirks since I know zero about Rogue tanking.
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

I think I've had that happen maybe 3 times now. First time was a wipe just because no one in group had ever seen it before. Other 2 times it was no problem. I play a warrior tank however and have enough in VK to have the aoe with no mob limit to get them all. I love the sound block makes with that may hits coming in. Sounds like a popcorn popper. Both of the clerics I run with though are sent/puri(32/34), so they have the cooldowns to blow for situations like that.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Carolius View Post
    I think I've had that happen maybe 3 times now. First time was a wipe just because no one in group had ever seen it before. Other 2 times it was no problem. I play a warrior tank however and have enough in VK to have the aoe with no mob limit to get them all. I love the sound block makes with that may hits coming in. Sounds like a popcorn popper. Both of the clerics I run with though are sent/puri(32/34), so they have the cooldowns to blow for situations like that.
    Pulling those 2 packs with a 21 point (Bend Like the Reed) Paragon based build also leads to some fun sounds =P

Quote Originally Posted by Draylore View Post
    Pulling those 2 packs with a 21 point (Bend Like the Reed) Paragon based build also leads to some fun sounds =P
    Hehe, more cha-CHINGs than a Seth Green Rally burger commercial ; )

+ Reply to Thread