+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clarification on Hit Cap For T2

Default Clarification on Hit Cap For T2

Asking this because I've been told several different things for the T2 Hit requirements. I've had some people say 100 (20%) is enough, some say 150 (30%) is enough and others have given me various numbers in and around that range. I've not had any problem hitting things in T2's with 22% hit though I did notice a couple of misses on important things like Finishers and Interrupts.
    Lilisette High Elven Rogue - Argent EU | Laretha: High Elven Cleric - Argent EU
    Rahal: High Elven Warrior - Argent EU | Lilaeath: High Elven Mage - Argent EU
    If any fellow Roleplayers want to meet up to RP, let me know.

Shadowlander

100 for t2. 200 for raids

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Canar View Post
    Wrong.
    It's 150 for T2 and 220 for raids.

Rea

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Greed View Post
    Wrong.
    0% miss with 40,04% hit in raids
    Quote Originally Posted by Delolith View Post
    A class loosing 1/4 of its DPS is certainly not a nerf

Well my guild doesn't really have enough geared 50's for raiding which I was asking about T2 rather than raids. We have a number of people who are getting ready for T2 and could do with knowing the minimum Hit/Focus they need to hit a target to sort itemisation out.
    Lilisette High Elven Rogue - Argent EU | Laretha: High Elven Cleric - Argent EU
    Rahal: High Elven Warrior - Argent EU | Lilaeath: High Elven Mage - Argent EU
    If any fellow Roleplayers want to meet up to RP, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Greed View Post
    Wrong.
    WRONG. It's 100 for t2, 150 for Raid Rifts and 200 for indoor raids (like GSB / RoS)

Plane Touched

Can someone let me know when this thread has come to a consensus? My guild would like to know.

(Hit and Focus have the same requirements at each tier, right?)
    My dungeon experiences and builds as a 2h Cleric tank are posted on my blog. All T1 and most T2 expert dungeons complete.

I've also posted the coordinates for all exploration achievements on my website (redesign in the works): http://tehkrizz.net/RIFT/exploration.php

Rea

Quote Originally Posted by Lilisette View Post
    Well my guild doesn't really have enough geared 50's for raiding which I was asking about T2 rather than raids. We have a number of people who are getting ready for T2 and could do with knowing the minimum Hit/Focus they need to hit a target to sort itemisation out.
    there are no requirements, 100hit/focus or 20% if you have talents are just the cap for t2
    Last edited by Rea; 04-25-2011 at 05:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delolith View Post
    A class loosing 1/4 of its DPS is certainly not a nerf

Rift Disciple

Its possible T2 dungeons aren't consistent.

I remember having to bump my hit to 150 for xDSM, where I had been comfortably hitting with 100 in xAP. xDSM is a step up, and the final boss has only purple gear on its loot table. *shrug* I could be wrong, usually sporting 190~ without runes so I haven't really cared to test.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eraven View Post
    WRONG. It's 100 for t2, 150 for Raid Rifts and 200 for indoor raids (like GSB / RoS)
    this guy has it right

Except on a raid boss if you aren't at 44% you'll miss. so its 220 with no +hit soul passives.

Quote Originally Posted by Canar View Post
    These are the consensus numbers that I've seen. I've also seen parses that bear them out.

Until someone provides a parse that proves otherwise, these are the right numbers.

Really, Trion should just post what they are, but I think they like creating pointless drama and having people fail for not being geared correctly.

They're engineering drama that hurts both the raiders and casual players and makes the game more hard than it should be.
    Last edited by HighFive; 04-25-2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Prophet of Telara

I miss on Infiltrator (the main one where I have a chance to actually look at my scrolling damage numbers) with 200 hit (rift/para build). 240 I don't. So somewhere in that range.

100=T1, 150=T2 and Raid Rifts, and 220=Raids.

Shadowlander

The hit req ramps up with each progression of T2. Its starts at 100 and ends at 150. 150 is not high enough to be at cap for rift raids either like some have stated. If you are at 150, you will get dodged alot. I really wish Trion would just replace dodge with miss, because thats whats happening. Being in GSB as a ranged rogue, I have found that at 206(which is thought to be the hit cap)I still get dodged by stationary enemies, such as the devastating bomb. At 215 I dont get dodged at all, which obviously means that the hit cap is somewhere around 210.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast