+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to 50, what do i need for experts

Shadowlander

Default New to 50, what do i need for experts

New 50 here and I'm curious what stats should be attained before one attempts to do experts. At the moment I and running a marks/rng/nb build but I have also tank'd on the occasion with a rift/rng/bard build similar to some i have found raid tanks using on these forums. Simple stats are what im primarily looking for, I dont want to jump into a group as either dps or tank and cause undo headaches if i need to gear up before attempting.

Telaran

Jump on in the Tier 1's with whatever you gear ya got. Tier 1s are FC, KB, Fae, IT, LH. You can also get gear in the last two normal dungeons: AP and CC. Tanks need 50 Toughness for Tier 1 and 100 Toughness for Tier 2. I think To Hit is 50 for Tier 1 and 100 for Tier 2...I'm guessing though.

Just as an offshoot from this:

What stats are recommended to aim for before T1/T2 (A large number of our guild has done T1's though only a few have completed any T2's yet)...

I mean specifically the SP/SC to aim for on Mage/Cleric? As well as the Crit/AP for rogues/DPS warrior?

I'm sure not everyone would agree on the figures posted... but I just wanted an opinion so I have something to aim for

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Salamol View Post
    Just as an offshoot from this:

What stats are recommended to aim for before T1/T2 (A large number of our guild has done T1's though only a few have completed any T2's yet)...

I mean specifically the SP/SC to aim for on Mage/Cleric? As well as the Crit/AP for rogues/DPS warrior?

I'm sure not everyone would agree on the figures posted... but I just wanted an opinion so I have something to aim for

Thanks in advance!
    What you really need to worry about is Focus. You need over 150 to never miss a spell in T2s.. Though you don't need exactly 150 to do a T2 that will be your biggest DPS stat.
    Healer Clerics obviously dont need Focus.

You can do T1s in whatever you have from quests. Or you can run normal CC and AP to get some gear if you really want.

Rift Disciple

Hit/Focus Requirements

Tier 1: 50
    Tier 2: 100
    Raid Rifts: 150
    Raids: 200-220

Toughness Requirements

Tier 1: 50
    Tier 2: 100
    Raid Content: 150 (at present)
    Galt - 50 Rogue

+ Reply to Thread