+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81

Thread: Please Make PvE Raiding More Challenging...

  1. #1
    Telaran Azlaier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default Please Make PvE Raiding More Challenging...

    We cleared Greenscale in two weeks of raiding (4 hours a night - 4 nights a week), in t1 gear. We will clear RoS within the next two weeks. Raid content is so incredibly easy it's almost unbelievable. Hell, Oracle Aleria is about as difficult as some RoS trash mobs. Haha, tonight we cleared through Hylas with 16 people in just under two and a half hours. Are future raids going to be more difficult? I really don't want to have to go back to WoW to get my raiding fix, because I hate that game, and its community is so utterly immature it's unbearable. I understand you have a casual crowd to cater to, and GS and RoS should keep them busy for a while, but please make some raid content that's a little more challenging for those of us who don't click.

    Sincerely,
    A concerned (and rather annoyed) subscriber.
    Last edited by Azlaier; 04-21-2011 at 09:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Pretty sure your trying to brag, but pretty much everyone knows that your lien becuase 16 people in tier1 gear can't beat the dps race in infiltrator, and bragging about taking 32 hours weeks and weeks after other guilds have cleared it is pretty worthless imo.


    If your going to brag or complain at least be realistic in what your saying, and make it worth mentioning.

  3. #3
    Telaran Azlaier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sempermalum View Post
    Pretty sure your trying to brag, but pretty much everyone knows that your lien becuase 16 people in tier1 gear can't beat the dps race in infiltrator, and bragging about taking 32 hours weeks and weeks after other guilds have cleared it is pretty worthless imo.


    If your going to brag or complain at least be realistic in what your saying, and make it worth mentioning.
    I should have known this kind of comment was coming. We are no longer in t1 gear. We were fine on Johlen as each of our dps pulled about 950 to 1.1k damage (Our warriors can do about 1.3 to 1.4k damage single-target [such a broken class lol]). And the only reason we're late is because we all rerolled on a different server at the beginning of April.

    If I wanted to brag, I'd brag. Fact is, the raid content in this game is just too damn easy.
    Last edited by Azlaier; 04-21-2011 at 09:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Sorry I'm bad and I need easier instances. Been on Hylas for over a month, not even exaggerating.
    Last edited by `xell; 04-21-2011 at 10:20 PM.

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azlaier View Post
    I should have known this kind of comment was coming. We are no longer in t1 gear. We were fine on Johlen as each of our dps pulled about 950 to 1.1k damage (Our warriors can do about 1.3 to 1.4k damage single-target [such a broken class lol]).
    Haha, now you're really lyin'!

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser Jujus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Signed, this first tier of content was super ez.

    Everytime I speak with a developer I ask about the difficulty, and tell them that it needs to be harder.I believe that they are listening and that hammerknell with be awesome and take more then a week of hardcore progression for top guilds.

    O and im a rogue that does 1400+ dps

    whats up

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    maybe stop waiting to be overgeared before doing content?
    Once known as Nix-Zero


    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

  8. #8
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Raiding is only one content

    You are missing out on everything else

    Maybe MMO's just arent the game for you

  9. #9
    Shadowlander Mixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
    Raiding is only one content

    You are missing out on everything else

    Maybe MMO's just arent the game for you
    What else is to do after you got T1/T2?

    (Running around for hours looking for artifacts or doing lame *** achievements this early is dumb)

  10. #10
    Shadowlander Mixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixel View Post
    What else is to do after you got T1/T2?

    (Running around for hours looking for artifacts or doing lame *** achievements this early is dumb)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    maybe stop waiting to be overgeared before doing content?
    Explain this. Please. I don't see how you can overgear the raid tier when it goes as follows;

    T1 -> T2 -> Raid


    Fail....

  11. #11
    Shield of Telara Gnova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    719

    Default

    This is situation normal.

    Raid guilds run through the raid zones until they have the gear then ask for it to be made harder so that newer guilds just entering the content can't gear up as easily and they can feel uber longer.

  12. #12
    Telaran Azlaier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnova View Post
    This is situation normal.

    Raid guilds run through the raid zones until they have the gear then ask for it to be made harder so that newer guilds just entering the content can't gear up as easily and they can feel uber longer.
    I didn't ask for them to make the current content harder. Please re-read my OP. I asked for them to make some raid content that's more difficult for those of us who enjoy more challenging raids.

  13. #13
    Telaran Azlaier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFunsocks View Post
    Haha, now you're really lyin'!
    Are you stupid? Have you even looked at end-game parses? I really dislike people like you. Do some damn research on DPS potential before posting stupid, nonconstructive comments.
    Last edited by Azlaier; 04-22-2011 at 01:29 AM.

  14. #14
    Telaran tehJormungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azlaier View Post
    Are you stupid? Have you even looked at end-game parses? I really dislike people like you. Do some damn research on DPS potential before posting stupid, nonconstructive comments.
    Maybe u post some of this endgame parses with 1.4k dps of t1 geared warrior?
    Last edited by tehJormungandr; 04-22-2011 at 01:32 AM.
    Nuka <Elventy> (Icewatch EU)

  15. #15
    Telaran Azlaier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehJormungandr View Post
    Maybe u post some of this endgame parses with 1.4k dps of t1 geared warrior?
    I feel like I'm repeating myself, lol. We're no longer in t1. Most of us are mixed t2, Greenscale, and RoS gear. However, in our next raid this Wednesday, I will be happy to share some of our parses on this thread!
    Last edited by Azlaier; 04-22-2011 at 01:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts