+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oracle Aleria... the single most bugged encounter ive experienced in a long time

Rift Chaser

Default Oracle Aleria... the single most bugged encounter ive experienced in a long time

Is there something were missing here? every engagement no matter where we stand the defenders stick to a random person who is never the tank and i **** you not one of them even stayed on a raid member after it had killed him.. this subsequently bugged the fight and caused the bombs to not be applied through the first phase. The only thing that seems to work reliably are aoe taunts right of the bat.

Honestly this is an easy fight but when it takes 5 attempts to get a proper pull it makes it 10 times longer... can we get fixes for these bosses or at least acknowledgment that they exist?
    Last edited by dazanan; 04-21-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Not saying it's not bugged on your shard, but it worked fine on mine tonight.
    Last edited by HighFive; 04-21-2011 at 09:08 PM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dazanan View Post
    Is there something were missing here? every engagement no matter where we stand the defenders stick to a random person who is never the tank and i **** you not one of them even stayed on a raid member after it had killed him.. this subsequently bugged the fight and caused the bombs to not be applied through the first phase. The only thing that seems to work reliably are aoe taunts right of the bat.

Honestly this is an easy fight but when it takes 5 attempts to get a proper pull it makes it 10 times longer... can we get fixes for these bosses or at least acknowledgment that they exist?
    DPS should not DPS until tanks have threat.

Just sayin'. Raiding 101 bro.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    DPS should not DPS until tanks have threat.

Just sayin'. Raiding 101 bro.
    Dps is not dpsing the mobs since they're immune anyway... bro.

Banned

Dps is not dpsing the mobs since they're immune anyway... bro.
    Even after immune phase bro, this works perfectly every time for us.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    Even after immune phase bro, this works perfectly every time for us.
    Trust me nobody is attacking them.. even if they were it wouldnt matter since whoever they pick is whos gonna die that attempt unless an aoe taunt is used.

Plane Touched

the left mob will stick to whoever hits it first after the immune phase, tell your dps not to do anything till the purple leash shows up on the person that is suppose ot be taking it.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sempermalum View Post
    the left mob will stick to whoever hits it first after the immune phase, tell your dps not to do anything till the purple leash shows up on the person that is suppose ot be taking it.
    Alright here.. heres what were doing were hiding behind the bush until the tanks engage both of them. they immediately aggro to a warrior.. who is not only doing nothing to the mob he cant actually possibly do anything to them due to los... explain that one. (no auras)

The first 10 seconds of the fight is the hardest part. In fact, after that, it's like fighting a trash mob.

What we do is everyone but healer and tanks LoS behind the bush, and we have NO bard buffs. We also have a rogue tank the ranged mob. Yeah, the mob usually targets someone randomly at first, but our rogue tank seems to have no issues getting aggro. Just keep trying, you'll get it.
    Last edited by Azlaier; 04-21-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Azlaier View Post
    The first 10 seconds of the fight is the hardest part. In fact, after that, it's like fighting a trash mob.

What we do is everyone but healer and tanks LoS behind the bush, and we have NO bard buffs. We also have a rogue tank the ranged mob. Yeah, the mob usually targets someone randomly at first, but our rogue tank seems to have no issues getting aggro. Just keep trying, you'll get it.
    Shes dead but its time wasted and just frustrating...

Plane Touched

He isn't truly agrod till teh purple leesh shows up, not sure how hard that is to understand, have someone hit it right as immunity wears off and kite the sob around the outside of the room. Its the easiest fight in the entire game, even baron takes more skill then oracle.

Shes dead but its time wasted and just frustrating...
    Yeah I know. We used to wipe a lot on initial Oracle pulls. It's annoying. However, who I find to be the most buggy boss is Duke. The frogs only slow him about 50% of the time. >.> It's very bothersome lol.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Azlaier View Post
    Yeah I know. We used to wipe a lot on initial Oracle pulls. It's annoying. However, who I find to be the most buggy boss is Duke. The frogs only slow him about 50% of the time. >.> It's very bothersome lol.
    That is also extremely annoying... but avoidable at least we can get past his phase in one frog so we just pull 2 and have 2 ready at all times...i think ill record our next oracle just to see if she freaks out as bad next time

Plane Walker

Have whoever gets targeted just run to him and die and then let the tank pick it up. Combat rez the sacrifice after that.

Telaran

No HoT's, no motifs, no aura's.
    Problem solved

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast