+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please remove all dungeons and raids, and Pve items.

Banned

Default Please remove all dungeons and raids, and Pve items.

I dislike PVE in Rift. It's stale, boring, tedious, repetitive like my past three adjectives, and requires the intelligence of a meerkat.

However, I enjoy PVP to some extent and I'm sick of all the pvers on my pvp server. So, dear trion, do everyone a favor and remove all your dungeons and raids, and take away everyone's PVE items so they are forced to PVP like me. This would please everyone, especially me. I don't want pve items better than green to drop anywhere, or to be rewarded anywhere.

Then everyone can open word pvp and grind warfronts and everyone will be happy. Thanks.

Soulwalker

Roflcopter.

Rift Disciple

Why so much intolerance ? It's great pvp works for you. Let us do our pve thing, and we let you do your pvp thing, ok ? Noone should be forced to do what one does not want.

P.S.: The pvp items I have seen weren't that bad. Esp. considering that it doesn't take hour long raids in dungeons with 10+ wipes and a small chance of the highest roll in the end. All you need to do for yours is running around like crazy, spamming abilities, and even if your side loses and you die 100 times, you still get favor points in the end. It's kinda like a reward for failing.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Caljostro View Post
    Why so much intolerance ? It's great pvp works for you. Let us do our pve thing, and we let you do your pvp thing, ok ? Noone should be forced to do what one does not want.

P.S.: The pvp items I have seen weren't that bad. Esp. considering that it doesn't take hour long raids in dungeons with 10+ wipes and a small chance of the highest roll in the end. All you need to do for yours is running around like crazy, spamming abilities, and even if your side loses and you die 100 times, you still get favor points in the end. It's kinda like a reward for failing.
    You sir, need to check your troll meter.

It looks to me like your model from 1973 doesn't cut it in this day an age anymore.

Banned

I'm just trying to improve the game for Pvpers, at the sacrifice of everyone else if I must. If intolerance worked for Cuba, it will work for me.

Default Please remove all PvP'ers

very little change to the subscriber base and a big drop in the number of tears and sniffles from the rock-paper-scissors branch of MMO gaming.
    Notice : My signature is now only available from my shop.

Soulwalker

I agree full-heartedly!

Though you miss a bit. Remove PVP also. Levelling is the best thing there is to do in the game, and I enjoy it immensely. I'm sure noone, especially me, will miss any endgame PVE or PVP.

Ideally you would have 10 minutes to boast that your character reached level 50, and then it self-deletes. Perfect world of levelling toons galore!

Pretty please, just do it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Door View Post
    This would please everyone, especially me.
    my fav part

Banned

Thanks for the support, everyone. I'm sure if enough of us agree, Trion will be forced to bow to our demands.

Thanks for the support, everyone. I'm sure if enough of us agree, Trion will be forced to bow to our demands.

LMAO! Brilliant post and it had to be said! Too many pvpers just beat around the bush when they come to the forums to QQ! Finally, someone says what they really think! Remove PVE content! YES!

I dislike PVE in Rift. It's stale, boring, tedious, repetitive like my past three adjectives, and requires the intelligence of a meerkat.

However, I enjoy PVP to some extent and I'm sick of all the pvers on my pvp server. So, dear trion, do everyone a favor and remove all your dungeons and raids, and take away everyone's PVE items so they are forced to PVP like me. This would please everyone, especially me. I don't want pve items better than green to drop anywhere, or to be rewarded anywhere.

Then everyone can open word pvp and grind warfronts and everyone will be happy. Thanks.
    AWESOME!

One of the best illustrations I've seen in the PvE vs PvP battle.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

your trying too hard, lrn 2 troll
    Last edited by TheMakaio; 04-22-2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Makaio // Avid

Banned

Me looking out for Pvpers does not make me a troll. At this point, if I Trion created an FFA/full loot/only safe zones are Sanctum/Merdian, and no wafronts while players are worth far more exp/favor/prestige, I would jump on that server immediately.

Open pvp would be everywhere, and crazy (some type of spawn ruleset would of course have to be implemented), and crafting would make huge money, since it's full loot.

Then again, I'm a sandbox mmoer at heart. Too bad Darkfall failed so hard, and Mortal somehow failed even worse.

+ Reply to Thread