+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emberlord Ereetu Glitch

Shadowlander

Default Emberlord Ereetu Glitch

Hey, I was running FoLH in T1 a couple of days ago, and ran across a glitch where he'd throw down a red crystal every 1-3 seconds, and he'd just keep doing it. Anyone else have this issue? I took a few screenshots of it, here's one of them:

Last I checked, that's not supposed to happen...

Soulwalker

I had the same thing happening to me today. I don't know what triggered it, but it was after several wipes. The crystals despawned almost immediately and did no damage.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nalim X View Post
    I had the same thing happening to me today. I don't know what triggered it, but it was after several wipes. The crystals despawned almost immediately and did no damage.
    These crystals did damage, and never disappeared. It made it impossible to kill the boss. That image was taken about 30 seconds to a minute after starting the fight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    These crystals did damage, and never disappeared. It made it impossible to kill the boss. That image was taken about 30 seconds to a minute after starting the fight.
    He should be dead in about 25 seconds.

Your DPS is lacking.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post

Your DPS is lacking.
    Since I'm feeling particularly pedantic this morning: That would require over 2530 dps per person, excluding the tank and healer, to bring him down in 25 seconds.
    Last edited by Skagzilla; 04-22-2011 at 03:34 AM.

Plane Walker

i've experienced this too (though i havent run it recentley).

of course back when this happened to me almost all the bosses glitched out (didnt damage the tank or something else) so when this happened we wiped and when we fought him again he didnt use them at all. lucky huh

Rift Disciple

this just in

patch 1.2 notes

-Emberlord Ereetu can no longer spawn crystals as this was "confusing" to some people

(im making fun of trion's "fixes" and euphemisms for broken boss fights, since when is Celia a "confusing" fight)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skagzilla View Post
    Since I'm feeling particularly pedantic this morning: That would require over 2530 dps per person, excluding the tank and healer, to bring him down in 25 seconds.
    Well if you just get a cleric tank and 4 stormcaller DPS, you only need 1898 per DPS. Stormcallers can probably do that no problem .

Quote Originally Posted by Durak View Post
    this just in

patch 1.2 notes

-Emberlord Ereetu can no longer spawn crystals as this was "confusing" to some people
    I dont see this in the patch notes, can anyone confirm?
    Glory and Riches!

Shadowlander

Your DPS is lacking.
    Hard to keep up DPS when you constantly have to move when he spawns them every 1-3 seconds. Maybe Marksmen can move and shoot, but I play a mage, so we need to stop to dish out the damage. Made it basically impossible for me to heal too since I was Chloromancer for that fight(as I get stuck being EVERY T1 I do...).

Might not have been a problem on regular, but this was expert, meaning his crystals hit like a ******* semi.

Shadowlander

Well if you just get a cleric tank and 4 stormcaller DPS, you only need 1898 per DPS. Stormcallers can probably do that no problem .
    And you'd die in seconds since you don't have a healer. Expert, which this was, basically requires two healers, a tank, and two DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourd View Post
    And you'd die in seconds since you don't have a healer. Expert, which this was, basically requires two healers, a tank, and two DPS.
    Can be single healed if it's not bugged. I think we managed it yesterday, with the fast-paced crystal spawn, but it took us a few attempts. It seemed odd that we were struggling on this boss, given we routinely finish the dungeon in sub 35 minutes.
    "This server is going to be Gnarly, man."
    "We have enough cloth and wood to pitch a tent."

requires two healers?

well ****. I guess we should go back and do it again with 2 healers
    |: Zapafaz - 5x Mage :| |: Kethirus - 50 Cleric :| |: Zahrivesi - Levelling Rogue :| |: Feynara - 2x Warrior :|

- Faeblight ◊ Bahmi -

Champion

There's a LOT of bugging with expert bosses, I don't really get it. Last night we randomly did darkening deeps, ran the following bugs:

Alchemist Braxtepel - A dumb wipe, after trying a second time, he did not spawn fire at all.

Tegenar Deepfang - After a wipe, the adds did not despawn. On the next attempt, he did not spawn adds at all during the fight.

Council Geldo - On two attempts, all 3 of them were using all of their skills off the start. Gerbik was hitting people with random target fire damage and throwing fire down, and Swedge was charging people.

Is this normal, for half of a dungeons bosses to bug out in some way?
    Last edited by Doddler; 04-22-2011 at 11:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread