+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeon & Raid Loot

Default Dungeon & Raid Loot

So, I did some searching and for the life of me I couldn't locate that Hylas shield thread, but anyways... I wanted to discuss the current raid loots and hopefully spur a bit of discussion on the topic?

Hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse with this but, it just seems like to me that the raid loot is currently out of whack.

So my question is: Are there patches in the works to adjust item stats?

It just seems so odd to me that we have shields equipable by warrior/clerics that are clearly amazing, but we can't loot them because we think it's a bug...

It's also odd that half of the **** in GSB right now is simply crap...why? Why are these rings/belts/necks just so sub-par?

Maybe I'm being anal, but I dunno...I would think that adjusting the stats on the loot tables might be something to look at.
    Old school raid

pvp

Sez

It hasn't stopped other guilds from progressing.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    It hasn't stopped other guilds from progressing.
    I don't think I mentioned a thing about progression in relation to loot.
    Old school raid

pvp

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt459 View Post
    I don't think I mentioned a thing about progression in relation to loot.
    I thought progression was directly related to loot.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt459 View Post
    So, I did some searching and for the life of me I couldn't locate that Hylas shield thread, but anyways... I wanted to discuss the current raid loots and hopefully spur a bit of discussion on the topic?

Hopefully I'm not beating a dead horse with this but, it just seems like to me that the raid loot is currently out of whack.

So my question is: Are there patches in the works to adjust item stats?

It just seems so odd to me that we have shields equipable by warrior/clerics that are clearly amazing, but we can't loot them because we think it's a bug...

It's also odd that half of the **** in GSB right now is simply crap...why? Why are these rings/belts/necks just so sub-par?

Maybe I'm being anal, but I dunno...I would think that adjusting the stats on the loot tables might be something to look at.
    The token loot is mediocre. T3 chain doesn't get me excited except that the graphics are pretty decent.

The drop loot is decent. However, you may have the same problem we have ... I'd take that item, but I don't want to spend raid points on it. As far as I can tell, it's more or a people problem than an itemization problem for the drop rewards.
    Last edited by HighFive; 04-21-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread