+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert Iron Tomb - Keeping Your Enemies Closer

Soulwalker

Default Expert Iron Tomb - Keeping Your Enemies Closer

I was wondering how exactly this achievement is supposed to be done. My group tried various different strarts but nothing was consistently effective. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Rogue tank can just warp out before he does his cast and everyone else is at range

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco3 View Post
    Rogue tank can just warp out before he does his cast and everyone else is at range
    Are you sure we're talking about the same achievement? From what I've noticed so far he only casts devastation when there are people at range opposed to at point blank.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lastkai View Post
    Are you sure we're talking about the same achievement? From what I've noticed so far he only casts devastation when there are people at range opposed to at point blank.
    Is devastation the aoe snare? I'm thinking it has to be an instant cast ability. I've never seen him cast a spell called "devastation."

Champion of Telara

The AE snare is Shattering Roar.

I've never seen an ability called "Devastation" cast but I assume it has something to do with staying in melee range while he's doing his big PBAE. If you only require one person to in melee range then Way of the Mountain should do the trick. If it requires everyone in range then I have no idea how to get that to work.
    Last edited by Astarica; 04-21-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Devastation is after the fury, he targets a random player in the group (most the time the healer it seems) then uses it on him.

Might say Death Blow o_o im not too sure, as a rogue tank i wasnt really paying attention to any except the root and fury. xD
    Last edited by AlexE; 04-21-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Plane Touched

The current live achievement is not doable, it requires an old ability he doesn't have anymore. It's fixed on test server(to the current Devastation where he knocks back someone after the ground pound).
    Last edited by Pyros; 04-21-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlexE View Post
    Devastation is after the fury, he targets a random player in the group (most the time the healer it seems) then uses it on him.

Might say Death Blow o_o im not too sure, as a rogue tank i wasnt really paying attention to any except the root and fury. xD
    We LOS'ed that (incl tank) thinking since it was his only casted ability that it was what the achievement meant.

Didn't get it. Yes, NOBODY was ever hit by it.

+ Reply to Thread