+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boss fights interrupts?

Default Boss fights interrupts?

As a mage, I've noticed that number of my silence/interrupt abilities don't work on bosses in experts.
    Since some of them better be interrupted (pyromancer in LH with his blasts, or healer of "three kings" in IT, for example), please, can anyone point me to comprehensible list of abilities across all callings/souls which work for that kind of situations?

It is quite frustrating, when your PuG about to wipe and everyone saying "I am interrupting every time", while boss clearly don't think so. Game unfortunately lack any information on ability tooltips for that.

From what I've seen, interrupts, silences, and stuns (basically all forms of crowd control) do not work against boss-type enemies.

Your best bet is to use some type of spell reflection or Natural Conversion from the Chloromancer soul. If the ability used by the boss is something that can be cleansed, there are several abilities within the Mage calling that can take care of that (or your friendly neighborhood cleric can get it).

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nevergone View Post
    From what I've seen, interrupts, silences, and stuns (basically all forms of crowd control) do not work against boss-type enemies.

Your best bet is to use some type of spell reflection or Natural Conversion from the Chloromancer soul. If the ability used by the boss is something that can be cleansed, there are several abilities within the Mage calling that can take care of that (or your friendly neighborhood cleric can get it).
    Interrupts work when they are meant to work (healer in IT 3 kings, Gregori in DSM, etc) and from what I have seen those work with almost 100% success rate (only situation it doesn't work is where Gregori goes immune immediately after beginning to cast his spell). Silences, however, don't normally work on boss type mobs, at least healer silences don't.

+ Reply to Thread