+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want a GSB instance I can solo

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Default I want a GSB instance I can solo

Or maybe one where I can que up and get into a pug raid, where we don't really need healers or a balanced group to be successful. I don't think it's fair that all these premades get to que up and roflstomp through GSB with the greatest of ease. How can the casual player possibly compete? Maybe we could separate the 2 dungeons, and reward the premades with twice as many plaques or something. The rest of us want to have fun too!

Soulwalker

Try single player rpgs

Join a raiding guild?
    Blackfield <-Divine Fury->: Mage

Deepwood

Subtle troll.

You are a casual player, thus you should not expect to compete.

Telaran

I would personally like a solo area that can bring you t2 loot. Or where you can do it with public group.
    Casual players make 80-90% of the player base.

Balance it with time consuming. Me as a solo player will have to do it for 5 hours while group does it in 1hour.

---------
    And no, i dont want to be forced to always do stuff with group. I loved that in leveling part and i want that in end game part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I would personally like a solo area that can bring you t2 loot. Or where you can do it with public group.

Balance it with time consuming. Me as a solo player will have to do it for 5 hours while group does it in 1hour.

---------
    And no, i dont want to be forced to always do stuff with group. I loved that in leveling part and i want that in end game part.
    I don't suppose you know what MMORPG stands for? Massively MULTI-PLAYER Online Role Playing Game. There, I spelled it out and everything. Now go play it like you're meant to.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Shivadra View Post
    I don't suppose you know what MMORPG stands for? Massively MULTI-PLAYER Online Role Playing Game. There, I spelled it out and everything. Now go play it like you're meant to.
    No .

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post

---------
    Just join a decent guild and get a grip.

The idea that you are willing to spend five times as long completing a task just to avoid making friends (the fact you mention PUG's shows you aren't averse to grouping) is just staggering.
    Anduri - Gelidra
    United Kingdoms

Plane Touched

Must be too early in the morning for people to get it.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shivadra View Post
    At least you seem to know the 'G' doesn't stand for GROUP .. however you fail to understand MULTI-PLAYER only means more than you are playing at the same time and can 'interact' in numerous ways, 'grouping' merely being one optional one.

Since this game is set up to allow progression to cap solo then clearly grouping is NOT "meant to" happen, but can do if you CHOOSE, unlike those Asian grind-fests where every single XP has to be obtained in groups: Rift isn't one of those.
    Last edited by Kerin; 04-20-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    Or maybe one where I can que up and get into a pug raid, where we don't really need healers or a balanced group to be successful. I don't think it's fair that all these premades get to que up and roflstomp through GSB with the greatest of ease. How can the casual player possibly compete? Maybe we could separate the 2 dungeons, and reward the premades with twice as many plaques or something. The rest of us want to have fun too!
    8/10. You're obviously a PVPer who dislikes the anti-premade lobby.

Last edited by idefiler6; 04-20-2011 at 07:04 AM.
    Kalistrasz
    Level 50 Warrior
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general." - Mark Rippetoe

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCheesy View Post
    Subtle troll.
    Little too much sledgehammer to be very subtle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast