+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Rapid Assault] Realm of the Fae bugged?

Default [Rapid Assault] Realm of the Fae bugged?

I just attempted to do Rapid Assault: Realm of the Fae with my usual group to get it out of the way... I timed the whole instance with my stopwatch and from initial combat all the way to Fae Lord Twyl we took 31 minutes 44 seconds.

We didn't get credit for the Rapid Assault achievement. Is it bugged? Or is the Achievement starting the timer the moment you zone in and not what it's exactly described as starting when you first enter combat with the mobs at the beginning of the zone?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I just also tried to attempt Rapid Assault: Iron Tomb... how is that even possible with the two RP events in the zone after you beat Ragnoth the Despoiler? It took us 28 minutes and 27 seconds from entering the zone and killing Totek. We got into some problems because the MT was standing at the door leading to Totek's room, and he got ported to the Three King's room after the RP even finished. Apparently standing close to the door before the RP event finishes will do that to you.

Still waiting for a fix for Totek the Ancient's achievement since that was never changed apparently since Death Touch is no longer in his repertoire.

Soulwalker

For the past couple nights my expert group and I have been running for Rapid Assaults. Most recently we got CC last night, and RotF a few nights ago. The first couple nights we zoned in and afk'd for a few min before everyone was ready to go and began a timer as soon as we pulled and entered first combat. At the end we were a good 3 min faster than the timer, but still no achieve, but then the next time we set up a guild rally banner outside of the instance, buffed up outside, and then zoned in and started pulls right away. And alas, we got both achieves the first time when we set up outside and started pulling right on zoning in.

Telaran

Killing a critter puts you in combat and will start the Rapid Assault timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylei View Post
    I knew those critters were a trap!

Rift Chaser Flatulentia Nervosa's Avatar

These are not the squirrels you are looking for.

Yeah, i guess that confirms that the Achievements are not working as they are described.

I don't really believe this stuff gets through QA effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Maylei View Post
    We made sure not to kill a critter once we zoned in, so that's not the case.

Soulwalker

Again, from my experience, the rapid assault timer defiantly does not begin on first combat like the description reads. But, starts on when someone zones into the instance.

+ Reply to Thread