+ Reply to Thread

Thread: River of Souls - Dark Foci Timing

Soulwalker

Default River of Souls - Dark Foci Timing

Is there a timing bug on the Dark Foci for river of souls?

Looks like it , my guild tried killing it today but the Call darkness and that Impowered buff were off by 30 seconds for us , so many wipes insued.

Plane Touched

The adds are weaksauce, just have your tank pull them away like always and when the buff comes take them out. There are so many adds we often have a bunch of them poking around the raid and nobody takes enough damage to matter.

The only problem we have with the Foci is that the adds don't despawn when the Foci is destroyed. Thankfully they can be run off and will despawn after running far enough.

It's not a bug that is how it's intended to work.

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Hecate's Lover View Post
    The adds are weaksauce, just have your tank pull them away like always and when the buff comes take them out. There are so many adds we often have a bunch of them poking around the raid and nobody takes enough damage to matter.

The only problem we have with the Foci is that the adds don't despawn when the Foci is destroyed. Thankfully they can be run off and will despawn after running far enough.
    The adds despawn after like a minute. Tank takes like no dmg so just wait it out. And yeah they unsync over time, makes no difference though just have one tank on the little ghosts and wait until someone has the debuff.

Tpz

Quote Originally Posted by VeroProDiGY View Post
    It's not a bug that is how it's intended to work.
    just to reinforce the point.
    Raiding as an Archon, A Guide

Quote Originally Posted by grunz View Post
    I didn't get to finish my quest before trion changed it, so I opened a ticket and said I accidentally deleted mine

I got two replacements within a couple days, along with a personal note saying: "Holy Warrior Grunz, use these imbalanced weapons to smite the European scum. They are all bad and incredibly small."

Recruiting!

+ Reply to Thread