+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why GSB anymore??

Rift Disciple

Default Why GSB anymore??

WHY?

When RoS TRASH mobs drops are equivalent or slightly better than GSB's BOSS drops.

Quote Originally Posted by SaShiMe View Post
    WHY?

When RoS TRASH mobs drops are equivalent or slightly better than GSB's BOSS drops.
    Most people can't kill it, its a CHANCE at it and no Legendaries.

GSB also takes 2 hours to do tops.

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

Plane Touched

I think he's saying RoS trash drops much better loot than GSB trash, and he is right, if you can't kill bosses, you should definitely not do GSB trash and instead focus on RoS trash.

Because GSB takes 2 hours to clear and is guaranteed 17 raid drops? Seriously its not like theres anything else to do.

Rift Master

So? Then enjoy farming the trash for a chance of anything dropping.
    We haven't seen a trash drop yet, just from the foci and the one epic dropping from that one (a melee necklace) was pretty bad imo (got one from GSB) and only few DKP were spent on it.

If you can take down the foci, you can also easily take down the first 3 or 4 bosses in GSB whereas in the same time you get like what? 2 Epics from foci and maybe 1 from trash drops?

Rift Disciple

gsb has artifact weapons and chest token..why not do it? but yeah, if you cant kill him yet definitely do ros trash. we did get 4 weapons from trash in the first hour there

Quote Originally Posted by lackey View Post
    gsb has artifact weapons and chest token..why not do it? but yeah, if you cant kill him yet definitely do ros trash. we did get 4 weapons from trash in the first hour there
    Lies. We killed all the trash we could and only got 1 epic.

We got the mage staff, priest staff, 3 (maybe 4?) of the 2h swords, and a dagger from the trash. cleared trash one path to plutonus once and then first night we cleared to warmaster and the stupid dragon guy.

So, lots of trash kills..even more BOE epics.

Serious question?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post
    We got the mage staff, priest staff, 3 (maybe 4?) of the 2h swords, and a dagger from the trash. cleared trash one path to plutonus once and then first night we cleared to warmaster and the stupid dragon guy.

Random is random though, you can clear the whole thing and get nothing. We got 3cleric belts, 1justicar belt, 2DPS warrior belts, 1warrior tanking belt and 2mage belts in one clear of GSB. The main difference is belts aren't quite as good as weapons, so it's more obvious when you get a good trash drops night in RoS than GSB. Guess it's their way to apologize for nerfing the amount of epic quest weapon drops off Greenscale ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post

Pretty sure they're not BOE by the way.

We did get the tanking mace on the very first trash mob we killed, but haven't seen anything since. I've been soloing trash for a bit every now and then when I'm bored and haven't seen any either. Of course when I do get one to drop, it will of course be something I can't use, but oh well. Nothing better to do.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Have fun farming trash and getting your sub par epics...

The rest of us will be getting legendaries and filling out ALL our slots.
    Old school raid

pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass View Post
    Pretty sure they're not BOE by the way.

We did get the tanking mace on the very first trash mob we killed, but haven't seen anything since. I've been soloing trash for a bit every now and then when I'm bored and haven't seen any either. Of course when I do get one to drop, it will of course be something I can't use, but oh well. Nothing better to do.
    Yeah I just said BOE because it flowed. I assume they're BOP.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SaShiMe View Post
    WHY?

If you didn't require more proof that it's literally impossible for Trion to please everyone...

wtb attunement quests.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast