+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Why GSB anymore??

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    155

    Default Why GSB anymore??

    WHY?

    When RoS TRASH mobs drops are equivalent or slightly better than GSB's BOSS drops.

  2. #2
    Shield of Telara VeroProDiGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaShiMe View Post
    WHY?

    When RoS TRASH mobs drops are equivalent or slightly better than GSB's BOSS drops.
    Most people can't kill it, its a CHANCE at it and no Legendaries.

    GSB also takes 2 hours to do tops.

    >>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    278

    Default

    I think he's saying RoS trash drops much better loot than GSB trash, and he is right, if you can't kill bosses, you should definitely not do GSB trash and instead focus on RoS trash.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Froster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Because GSB takes 2 hours to clear and is guaranteed 17 raid drops? Seriously its not like theres anything else to do.

  5. #5
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    604

    Default

    So? Then enjoy farming the trash for a chance of anything dropping.
    We haven't seen a trash drop yet, just from the foci and the one epic dropping from that one (a melee necklace) was pretty bad imo (got one from GSB) and only few DKP were spent on it.

    If you can take down the foci, you can also easily take down the first 3 or 4 bosses in GSB whereas in the same time you get like what? 2 Epics from foci and maybe 1 from trash drops?

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    141

    Default

    gsb has artifact weapons and chest token..why not do it? but yeah, if you cant kill him yet definitely do ros trash. we did get 4 weapons from trash in the first hour there

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Froster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lackey View Post
    gsb has artifact weapons and chest token..why not do it? but yeah, if you cant kill him yet definitely do ros trash. we did get 4 weapons from trash in the first hour there
    Lies. We killed all the trash we could and only got 1 epic.

  8. #8
    Sword of Telara Ixath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    705

    Default

    We got the mage staff, priest staff, 3 (maybe 4?) of the 2h swords, and a dagger from the trash. cleared trash one path to plutonus once and then first night we cleared to warmaster and the stupid dragon guy.

    So, lots of trash kills..even more BOE epics.

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Fiasco3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Serious question?

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post
    We got the mage staff, priest staff, 3 (maybe 4?) of the 2h swords, and a dagger from the trash. cleared trash one path to plutonus once and then first night we cleared to warmaster and the stupid dragon guy.

    So, lots of trash kills..even more BOE epics.
    Random is random though, you can clear the whole thing and get nothing. We got 3cleric belts, 1justicar belt, 2DPS warrior belts, 1warrior tanking belt and 2mage belts in one clear of GSB. The main difference is belts aren't quite as good as weapons, so it's more obvious when you get a good trash drops night in RoS than GSB. Guess it's their way to apologize for nerfing the amount of epic quest weapon drops off Greenscale ^^.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Dinadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixath View Post
    We got the mage staff, priest staff, 3 (maybe 4?) of the 2h swords, and a dagger from the trash. cleared trash one path to plutonus once and then first night we cleared to warmaster and the stupid dragon guy.

    So, lots of trash kills..even more BOE epics.
    Pretty sure they're not BOE by the way.

    We did get the tanking mace on the very first trash mob we killed, but haven't seen anything since. I've been soloing trash for a bit every now and then when I'm bored and haven't seen any either. Of course when I do get one to drop, it will of course be something I can't use, but oh well. Nothing better to do.

    <Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

  12. #12
    Rift Master drizzt459's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Have fun farming trash and getting your sub par epics...

    The rest of us will be getting legendaries and filling out ALL our slots.
    Old school raid

    pvp

  13. #13
    Sword of Telara Ixath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass View Post
    Pretty sure they're not BOE by the way.

    We did get the tanking mace on the very first trash mob we killed, but haven't seen anything since. I've been soloing trash for a bit every now and then when I'm bored and haven't seen any either. Of course when I do get one to drop, it will of course be something I can't use, but oh well. Nothing better to do.
    Yeah I just said BOE because it flowed. I assume they're BOP.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaShiMe View Post
    WHY?

    When RoS TRASH mobs drops are equivalent or slightly better than GSB's BOSS drops.
    If you didn't require more proof that it's literally impossible for Trion to please everyone...

  15. #15
    Champion Seņor Kalivos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Deepstrike
    Posts
    494

    Default

    wtb attunement quests.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts