+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rogue and cleric tank gear, too much?

Soulwalker mattmillsrocks@gmail.com's Avatar

Default rogue and cleric tank gear, too much?

I ran 3 t-2 dungeons back to back and every single boss dropped at least one piece of rogue or cleric tanking gear...now being a warrior....can i get drops too? I have not seen a piece of gear drop since the "we put more gear in the game" patch......ever since then, the majority of the loot drops are either cleric or rogue gear......I am extreamly tired of seeing this, to the point that I do not even want to do dungeons because I know all I will see is chain and leather tanking gear.

I am elated to hear that Trion is making bosses Melee friendly finally. But it wont matter because all the drops from the bosses are ROGUE AND CLERIC TANK PIECES.

I dont care if you think I am a QQer at this point. I would like to see a piece of gear that drops that is not leather or mail w/ toughness.....thats all I am saying....thats it...

/sign if you agree please...maybe somebody somewhere will fix this BS before I go punch a panda in the face.....
    Iuguolo Panton , Licentia Totus Inritus Vita
    Kill Everything, Leave All Void Life

-Crixus

Shadowlander

I am a rogue tank so I'm not really complaining but i have to say you are right. We did Rotf and KB yesterday and 90% of the boss drops were chain and rogue tank gear. We got one piece of cloth but our mage had a better piece on him. Lemme just say our cleric is one happy puppy..

Shadowlander

I wholeheartedly agree.

The loot went from being no rogue and cleric tank loot, to a major excess of each now.

It can't be that hard to get loot systems right can it? :P

Hell even Duke Letareus dropped Chain Tank gear tonight.... eurgh.

M
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War
    "Memento Mori" - "remember death, remember you are mortal"

BUMP wanna get this noticed

-Crixus

Shield of Telara

I've yet to see one piece of Rogue Tank gear....WHY DO YOU MOCK ME

Rift Disciple

Have only seen one piece and no, there isn't enough. The drop rate is too low considering there wasn't any even in the game for rogue/cleric tanks until it was put in. Quit whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Banuvan View Post
    Have only seen one piece and no, there isn't enough. The drop rate is too low considering there wasn't any even in the game for rogue/cleric tanks until it was put in. Quit whining.
    quite whining? im pointing out that the gear drops way to often. I am now at 5 consecutive Experts today, and only 3 bosses out of all of them DID NOT drop rogue or cleric tank gear....

Not to mention that there are roughly 6 or 7 different 2 hand weapon drops for clerics, and 3 for warriors.....2 of which drop in the same dungeon....

-Crixus

Rng.......
    Nerneo <Old Skool>

http://www.riftoldskool.com

Plane Touched

What? I've only ever seen 4 pieces of cleric tanking gear(2 shields) in T1s and T2s. And I do that **** everyday. Seen 1 piece in GS(cleared the instance multiple times) and 1 piece in RoS so far.

Soulwalker

Random loot is random?

Rift Disciple

I was trying to gear up my rogue a little, but all I got was dps sword, tanking dagger, 2 tanking hats, tanking belt and dps chest. So let's look at the recap 4 tanking items and 2 dps. Note: I don't tank on my rogue. A dps gun dropped too, but I can't stand the sound on them, so the warrior got it.
    bird in cage
    bird peck on button to get food
    bird peck on button get food randomly, bird pecks constantly
    They play you like a stupid bird.
    Unfortunately that has been MMO standard operating procedure since EQ.

Telaran

My new cleric should be 50 by weekend, so the drops will go back to how they were.

zomg guiz i have shiity luck with loot so ima post on teh forumz and get em to nurffff errything i dun need!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by mattmillsrocks@gmail.com View Post
    quite whining? im pointing out that the gear drops way to often. I am now at 5 consecutive Experts today, and only 3 bosses out of all of them DID NOT drop rogue or cleric tank gear....

Not to mention that there are roughly 6 or 7 different 2 hand weapon drops for clerics, and 3 for warriors.....2 of which drop in the same dungeon....
    quite whining??

NO U QUIT WHINING.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmillsrocks@gmail.com View Post
    BUMP wanna get this noticed
    Noticed what? DSM + AP run yesterday dropped a total of 6pieces of Plate + a tanking sword.

RNG IS RNG.
    Last edited by Blays; 04-18-2011 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast