+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New items In Dungeons with No value

Default New items In Dungeons with No value

Last weekend my guild did some experts and had a few server first epic drops(must be the new loot) that had no value or stats and some could not be equipped by anyone. One was a leather BP from RoTF and another was a ring from Iron Tombs.

Has anyone else noticed any new items like this? If so, has there been any word of updates to fix them?

We bug reported each item.
    Last edited by OG-Gamer; 04-15-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Rift Disciple

Just curious why you're posting this on the forums a week later? I have seen a number of these new drops in runs with my guild where we got the shard first, but haven't seen or heard of any problems equipping them or any problems with them being vendored for a specific value.

I sent a petiiton as well as a bug report. I decided to check the forums for anyone else with these experiences after not hearing back.

There is a ring with caster stats and +block and +focus that dropped in IT which has 0 value and cannot be equipped by any class. We have one on each of the four classes.

There is a BP in RoTF with Armor and nothing else with 0 value, but can be equipped. There are several other items we have seen drop with the same issue.

+ Reply to Thread