+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shard Broadcast not happening right now on greenscale kills?

Default Shard Broadcast not happening right now on greenscale kills?

Shard firsted Hylas, got no broadcast but got the shard first achievements on him and all that. I know I saw a mentioning of this earlier.

If this is the case, totally not going to kill greenscale until it's fixed. Assuming of course we get the fight down well enough to down him before it's fixed. Because I can't take an e-peen deflation like that.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Kalivos View Post
    Shard firsted Hylas, got no broadcast but got the shard first achievements on him and all that. I know I saw a mentioning of this earlier.

If this is the case, totally not going to kill greenscale until it's fixed. Assuming of course we get the fight down well enough to down him before it's fixed. Because I can't take an e-peen deflation like that.
    Hylas server wide announcement has been broken since launch. Other bosses should work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
    Hylas server wide announcement has been broken since launch. Other bosses should work fine.
    Ooooh snap.

We wiped on Infiil 4x tonight... but we killed greenscale in 2 attempts i just find that funny

Quote Originally Posted by rezzzz View Post
    We wiped on Infiil 4x tonight... but we killed greenscale in 2 attempts i just find that funny
    Getting off of Landmines and Concussion bombs are some hard ****, man.

Getting off of Landmines and Concussion bombs are some hard ****, man.
    When they are still bugged and don't work properly..its harder than Greenscale.

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

Got shard first greenscale 2 days ago with no announcement, so who knows if its fixed. Haven't heard any update on it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by VeroProDiGY View Post
    When they are still bugged and don't work properly..its harder than Greenscale.
    Sometimes the large AE graphic doesn't display but you can still see him blink to where he drops it and see the bomb itself. At least that's the only bug I noticed, and lag having a bad effect on blinding bombs sometimes but generally a non issue with our current DPS. Still better than having random people not get the critter debuff on hylas and die, or getting RNG ***** from initial oracle aggro+fracture at the exact same time(or later from spiritual wrath+fracture). Or never seeing the cottontail ground AE since...well even in alpha it didn't display so well since forever I guess.

We got the shard first kill about 3 days ago, no server wide pop very sad
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Plane Touched

Ah maybe they turned them off then, my bad. Could be part of the "optimization" for RoS event, less discovery spam.

+ Reply to Thread