+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's up with the cloth drops?

Shield of Telara

Default What's up with the cloth drops?

Seriously this is disgusting, I have been doing T1 dungeons for 2 weeks, 2 dungeons per day and I have only seen 1 cloth drop. Compared to the last dungeon I did where every boss dropped chain. This needs to be looked into. How bout getting rid of the random element to the loot and replacing it with a system where every person can expect to get something for his time, instead of one class getting the lion share of drops while others have to run hundreds of instances to get geared.

It took me over 30 clears combined of RD/AP/DSM to get my second 29 dps weapon. I geared up three guildy mages in t2 expert gear before I got my weapon.

RNG is RNG.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass View Post
    It took me over 30 clears combined of RD/AP/DSM to get my second 29 dps weapon. I geared up three guildy mages in t2 expert gear before I got my weapon.

RNG is RNG.
    Agreed. Too many people crying about not getting their class's drops. There are 4 classes, so statistically you only have a 25% chance of getting a mage item based on that, then factor in certain bosses dropping more/less of certain class's items. Keep running your experts...that's one of the reasons there is a T1/2 plaque gear vendor.

But a million caster offhands drop! A MILLION.

Well unless you want an epic one, only one of those drops -_--

Or if you want an epic caster weapon, we only have one staff and one mainhand...
    Last edited by Alice Wonderbra; 04-14-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Its RNG man.

I got a rogue tank set in a day, even upgrades but had to plaque a lot of my dps gear.

8 Expert Runs in past week, 1 cloth drop. Approx 75% of other drops are chain/plate/leather with the rest being jewelery/weapons.

We got 3 of the cloth trash belts in Greenscale's last night. **** cloth gear.

Plane Touched

We ran the Kb daily today and all cloth. Bro.

Soulwalker

I'm a clothie w/ 350 tokens, rarely seeing cloth drops...lots of good chain and dps plate lately tho.

Quote Originally Posted by xBreezex View Post
    I'm a clothie w/ 350 tokens, rarely seeing cloth drops...lots of good chain and dps plate lately tho.
    Would love to see DPS plate. Since patch all I'm seeing is chain/leather tank gear. Watched two clerics and a rogue go from not having any tank gear at all to a better tank set then I have. All jewelery I'm seeing is caster stuff too. Rings/Neck on my tank and DPS set are what I've been able to craft. RNG
    Last edited by Tuln; 04-15-2011 at 08:29 AM.
    "Paper is fine, nerf rock" -Scissors
    Officer of <Ascending Darkness> - Galena

Still using blue daggers after what is now 3 weeks of combined AP/RD/DM runs at least once per day.

Soulwalker

If you are seriously counting how many pieces you get in x amount of runs, you should probably stop playing. There isn't really anything to do except get gear, so if that bores you, you might wanna quit.

Ascendant

apparently 3 kings in iron tomb drop cloth pants

as i discovered 3 runs after buying darkweave.

luckily a mage guildy who had just recently hit 50 was along for the ride so we didnt have to runebreak them.

still waiting to see an epic mainhand caster weapon, or staff, seen two different totems, and one and two handed cleric maces, got the book off the first boss in RotF to replace the epic BoP Voltaic Totem that drops in port scion.

Champion

The epic mage robe dropped by Caelia doesn't even have any focus on it, it pales in comparison to robes of the flowing dark.

We ran Expert DD tonight.

6 Bosses, 4 Leather drops (2 Epic), 1 Plate (Epic and Runebroken), 1 Chain (POS, sold), and a T2 trinket with DEX, END, CRIT and HIT (went to rogue).

Last night we ran it and it was about the same, cept leather the whole way and cloth at the end.

So what's the BS again about them adding more cloth and chain drops???

It's not even worth running for plaques cause the gear difference between the rank 1 and rank 2 is so pathetically small it's not worth it.

In 2 nights our rogue has added 5 pieces of T2 to his gear. The rest of us? 1 piece among 4 others out of 12 boss kills.

More cloth and chain was added? I call BS, and it's not just DD either.

Trion seriously needs to look at their formula's and do some tweaking.
    CPU: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance Video: 2 x EVGA 670 FTW's in SLI HD: Crucial M4 256GB SSD LCD: Shimian 2560x1440

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast