+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert AP- MOBs bugged and CC LAST BOSS

Shadowlander

Exclamation Expert AP- MOBs bugged and CC LAST BOSS

Hi, on expert AP those water mobs and the tiny bug looking things are bugged to hell. They spawn camp if u die, and they move closer and closer to the entrance. Also some of the bosses have appeared outside the instance instance serveral time. Also Trion with those group of insect like creatures those mobs have way too much HP and damage to be grouped with 6-8 of them plus the water boss, you need to address either their HP or reduce the damage they do. Had several wipes with a group who was fully loaded on T2gear.

The last boss on CC there is some grafix glitch or something when it comes to the lighting strike, it seems to be glitched pretty badly people are having a hard time to see where its going and its blanking out peoples screens, this needs to be looked into also. Either fix it or replace it with something else.

K thx

Shadowlander

/bump so DEVS see this

Rift Disciple

celia has been bugged since launch

your best bet for that fight is to kill the adds quickly enough so that their debuffs dont stack

you'll take less damage when she does her lightning so you won't insta-die if you end up on the wrong side

I actually think all of the bugs make Caelia a really fun fight.

The only bug I cannot stand is being stuck in the wall. That one can't be avoided by paying attention.
    Last edited by Puzzlebox; 04-14-2011 at 07:17 AM.

The little bugs can be a pain, just stand close together so they can't charge and aoe them down. i highly recommend a sabo for 8 sec aoe-stun + big aoe damage + threat for the tank.

Put a little thought into it and they aren't too hard, no need to make them weaker.

For the boss in CC ... the messed up graphics annoy me aswell, but as a rogue, there are so many bugs anyways that i can't be bothered too much by it.

All of the "meatball" packs can be pulled without the water elemental.

I agree that they are annoying, we die on them more than some of the bosses.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Coffande View Post
    The little bugs can be a pain, just stand close together so they can't charge and aoe them down. i highly recommend a sabo for 8 sec aoe-stun + big aoe damage + threat for the tank.

Put a little thought into it and they aren't too hard, no need to make them weaker.

For the boss in CC ... the messed up graphics annoy me aswell, but as a rogue, there are so many bugs anyways that i can't be bothered too much by it.
    speaking of rogues the one AP bug that really BUGS me (LOL!!!) is icetalon. my pet takes a single swipe and goes passive EVERY time. nothing fixes this. drops my dps by at least 15%. although i guess it makes the fight "interesting" as someone pointed out in this thread
    Last edited by Durak; 04-14-2011 at 07:21 AM.

Shadowlander

The bugs dont dont follow the normal pattern, if u wipe on them they spawn closer to the entrance. We wiped cus 8 of them plus a water guy ***** out tank, then we came back in and they were closer to the entrance, it was like the bugs where teleporting closer to us. I dont know what their deal is its kinda of annoying actually. But the bugs are quite annoying for healer (me)

Cleared this for the second time last night. You really need healers who are on top of things. I don't know if clerics have an aoe heal, but it should be saved for when Caelia raises you into the air and throws you against the wall. I usually use Flourish right after that phase, and the CD is fast enough for you to use it again when she spawns adds, and after she tosses you against the wall again.

After last night, I'm almost ashamed I died by this boss so many times. But it requires a good coordinated group who knows where to move, what to ignore, etc.

1. Spread out, range her (or melee if you want, but you might take more damage).
    2. When adds are summoned, stack up on her and aoe.
    3. After last add dies, start moving clockwise.
    4. After fourth lightning blast, have backs up against wall, and after you take damage form the toss, spam aoe heals.
    5. Repeat.

I think the thing that throws most people off about this fight is you're multitasking a bit more than normal dungeon bosses. She just requires a couple more phases than most.

Also, if someone dies by the lightning blast, don't use any battle res until she begins to throw you against the wall. If you use a battle res during the lightning phase, your healer spawns into the blast and it's a waste. If you wait until she begins to lift people into the air, if dead player won't be affected by the toss and you can aoe heal as normal. Wild Growth doesn't help if you can pull it off, too.

This is all from a chloro's perspective, I don't know how it works for others. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Durak View Post
    speaking of rogues the one AP bug that really BUGS me (LOL!!!) is icetalon. my pet takes a single swipe and goes passive EVERY time. nothing fixes this. drops my dps by at least 15%. although i guess it makes the fight "interesting" as someone pointed out in this thread
    Try macroing petattack to every button, that's what our druid does - but it can be problematic on some encounters when you want your pet to stay passive but continue shooting.

Won't make much of a difference on Icetalon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    I actually think all of the bugs make Caelia a really fun fight.

The only bug I cannot stand is being stuck in the wall. That one can't be avoided by paying attention.
    Saw that one last night. Generally, I like the T2 content. All the bugs make you want to do something else though, but there's nothing else to do.

AP/CC at least need a development pass done on them. I started a thread about AP last night too. The issues may be infrastructure related too since I had problems on Greybriar, but other people said the instance was working fine for them.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread