+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Difficulty getting Expert groups together.

Soulwalker

Default Difficulty getting Expert groups together.

I'm trying to find out if this is just my shard or if it happens a lot else where. On my shard it seems to be next to impossible to get a 5m expert group together. I have 2 50's a Warrior and a Rogue and one is on guardian and the other defiant. I went this route to find out which side is easier to gear up with. On both sides it seems to be impossible to get groups for a few reasons either A. everyone wants you to be t2 and raid geared to plow through it or B. you must be able to heal and dps at the same time. It seems like gearing up for raids is a very difficult process for me and I play tank on the warrior and the rogue and even as tank I find it very difficult to get the groups.
    Normally this wouldn't be much of a problem but it seems to me if everyone is paying the 15 bucks a month the least you should be able to do is something other than run daily quests over and over. Anyone else having issues like this?

Shadowlander

I for one have the hardest time getting a healer for runs. Ask in /g, ask in /5....nothing but crickets. Maybe it's the same for tanks, but seeing as how I play one, I don't have that problem

Ascendant

for the most part my guild usually needs a dps for the 5th slot, as we have one guy who plays exclusively healing, one guy who hates to do anything other than tank, me either doing chloro or dps(prefer dps but if i have to heal for loot, so be it!), and then like 4 dps who never seem to be on or willing all at once.

Finding a single dps for a daily expert is stupidly quick.

Soulwalker

I have no doubt it matters alot to the server population and guild size. Personlly I have no problem on Gnarlwood as my guild seems to be averaging 2-3 experts runs going at a time the last few nights as more people hit 50 . But I can tell from general chat healers are definately the in demand of the aspects for pug groups.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Garlynd View Post
    I for one have the hardest time getting a healer for runs. Ask in /g, ask in /5....nothing but crickets. Maybe it's the same for tanks, but seeing as how I play one, I don't have that problem
    I can tank heal or dps t2s... usually end up healing but from the moment I log in until i log off I'm usually in a 5 man or raid.

WTB time to do daily quests.

Shield of Telara

I find it alternates between needing tanks and needing healers on Laethys (defiant side). However there always seems to be a decent number of groups going, even pick up groups. If it's 3-5am pst on a weekday then you'll have a limited number of groups to choose from (1), but otherwise there are plenty going.

Of course I'm a cleric so I can fill pretty much any spot and so can get a group quickly, but level 50 chat seems to form plenty of groups.

Plane Walker

I recomend making friends with healer. I have two on my friends list and it makes it relativly easy to get one. Also they often ask me to join as well.

+ Reply to Thread