+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cleric T1 -> T2

Soulwalker

Default Cleric T1 -> T2

I was wondering what my stats should be around to begin doing T2s. I have finished all T1s multiple times. I feel that my gear while not all purples has great stats (T1 and plaque and even some T2 plaque items are not upgrades.)

uvo
    Soulwalker

Maybe around 700 spell power. If all of your gear except one or two pieces is from an expert T1 or crafted then you are more than ready. Just don't be dragging around any items that are not level 50.
    Mayor of Party Town.

Telaran

I would say your SP needs to be closer to 800 or 900. But honestly like the poster above me said, once most of your gear is T1 then you are prolly close to the 800 SP range.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmald View Post
    I would say your SP needs to be closer to 800 or 900. But honestly like the poster above me said, once most of your gear is T1 then you are prolly close to the 800 SP range.
    To reach 900 it would be T2 items. 750+ should be enough.
    Start with DD. That instance is so easy it's shouldn't be a T2. Done it with rogue tank with 7.9k hp and tanking for the first time.

Yeah, I'd say 800+ sp for t2s.

After you get fully t2 decked out you can get around 1-1.1K sp
    Galithor - 50 Cleric
    Rank 5
    Aion: Gale 55 sin (quit)
    Warhammer: Galithor 40/80 WP (quit)

Ascendant

I'm almost full T1 with 1 T2 item (ring) and i'm around 850ish SP, so I guess around 800 would be more than enough.

Agreed. I'm sitting at around 850 and though I'm only just starting T2s, the only real trouble I've run into so far were a couple of tricky boss fights (the mechanics of them, not my ability to heal them).

uvo
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by uvo View Post
    Maybe around 700 spell power. If all of your gear except one or two pieces is from an expert T1 or crafted then you are more than ready. Just don't be dragging around any items that are not level 50.
    After giveing it more thought I agree with a lot of the above posters. I think 700 might be a bit low and 750-850 is a better place to start.
    Mayor of Party Town.

Default What about the SP and SC balancing

Hey guys so I run healing right now as a Sentinel with Purifier soul buffs.

My question is that I have been working on Spell crit > Spell power because when I crit I can cast my 3s heal in 1.5s

I am at something like 555 Spell Crit ~22% and around 700 Spell Power.. I look for items with lots of wisdom and lots of crit, if it has spell power big bonus.

First off am I wrong in thinking Spell Crit is a bit more important for my Sentinel than Spell Power? Of course I LOVE spell power but I feel without enough Spell Crit I am living from cooldown to cooldown sometimes.

I know if I was warden I would figure Spell Power > Spell Crit but When I'm Sentinel I just don't feel the same.

On a HUGE NOTE some T1 items seem better than T2 does anyone notice how stupid this is?

For example the T1 Chest vs T2 Chest is ridiculous considering its 50p vs 200p. (p=plaque)

Please tell me how this is REMOTELY worth purchasing for 200p AKA wasting your time for no reason buying this item..

T1 (Compared to T2) = -2 Wis, -4 End, -3 SP, +12 SC
    Armor 597
    Wisdom +23
    Intelligence +14
    Endurance +12
    Spell Critical Hit +12
    Spell Power +9

T2 (Compared to T1) = +2 Wis, +4 End, +3 SP, -12 SC
    Armor 665
    Wisdom +25
    Endurance +16
    Intelligence +14
    Spell Power +12

The only Items I bought from T1 were the belt which I replaced with Cinder Cord and the T1 Chest which is awesome.

I plan to go straight for T2 Boots & Leggings.

Ok now lets compare the helmet which I believe is also fail. I get that the healing power is a little better. Please tell me why are we sacrificing 200 PLAQUES to buy an item that teeters on the edge of a cliff between upgrade and downgrade.

T1 Helm (Compared to T2) = -3 Wis, -3 End, +12 SC, -2 SP
    Armor 478
    Wisdom +19
    Endurance +12
    Intelligence +12
    Spell Critical Hit +12
    Spell Power +8

T2 Helm (Compared to T1) = +3 Wis, +3 End, +2 SP, -12 SC
    Armor 531
    Wisdom +22
    Endurance +15
    Intelligence +12
    Spell Power +10

I really don't get it and feel sorry for the people falling victim to wasting their plaques of Trion's Failed ability to make some T2 items worth purchasing.. I dont feel I undervalue Spell Power I just feel by comparison of EFFORT vs REWARD the T2 upgrades for helm/chest.

It seems the same for some Mage items as well.. poor balancing and item level allocation. It seems to go to T2 you must sacrifice some stats and a BUCKET load of your time.

Yes some are upgrade, but shouldn't THEY ALL BE?

Most clerics in my guild try to achieve 1000 SP and around 500 crit (raid buffed) as an ideal set-up. Enough spell power for strong healz but enough crit to get a fair ammount of serendipity procs. The problem with crit is it cannot be relied upon in PvE and having consistent sustained heals is always preferred IMO.
    Galithor - 50 Cleric
    Rank 5
    Aion: Gale 55 sin (quit)
    Warhammer: Galithor 40/80 WP (quit)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by vocare View Post
    I was wondering what my stats should be around to begin doing T2s. I have finished all T1s multiple times. I feel that my gear while not all purples has great stats (T1 and plaque and even some T2 plaque items are not upgrades.)
    In my current gear, which is mostly T1 or equivalents, the difference between the T1 relic gear and the T2 relic gear, is:

4 int
    15 wis
    11 end
    -7 spellpower
    + 25 crit
    + 28 focus

For an astounding 1060 plaques. LOL. Yeah, right. If you get to the point I'm at, and you're not raiding (like me) don't even bother with Elder Relic gear; get what you can from T2's and save your plaques for Minor Cats or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Moop212 View Post
    Most clerics in my guild try to achieve 1000 SP and around 500 crit (raid buffed) as an ideal set-up. Enough spell power for strong healz but enough crit to get a fair ammount of serendipity procs. The problem with crit is it cannot be relied upon in PvE and having consistent sustained heals is always preferred IMO.
    Yeah most definitely I agree with you but I can't see myself sacrificing spell crit to the point of the T2 helm/chest.

My problem with stacking too much SP and not enough crit as a Sentinel was due to how much Serendipity procs can help you heal the group full and get back to healing the tank.

It is a fine balancing act I believe it just sucks that some T2 items really BLOW when comparing the effort needed to purchase them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korhallen View Post
    In my current gear, which is mostly T1 or equivalents, the difference between the T1 relic gear and the T2 relic gear, is:

4 int
    15 wis
    11 end
    -7 spellpower
    + 25 crit
    + 28 focus

For an astounding 1060 plaques. LOL. Yeah, right. If you get to the point I'm at, and you're not raiding (like me) don't even bother with Elder Relic gear; get what you can from T2's and save your plaques for Minor Cats or whatever.
    I just did a full chart of T1 set vs T2 set and then did the math.

((SP = Spell Power ~~ SC = Spell Crit ~~ SF = Spell Focus))

T1 Set = 2985 Armor ~~ 130 Wis ~~ 87 Int ~~ 80 End ~~ 63 SP ~~ 24 SC

T2 Set = 3321 Armor ~~ 146 Wis ~~ 92 Int ~~ 96 End ~~ 42 SP ~~ 44 SC ~~ 28 SF

Who designed these piece of crap T2 items?

The Stat upgrade from T1 -> T2 is as follows:
    +336 Armor ~~ +16 Wis ~~ +5 Int ~~ +16 End ~~ -21 SP ~~ +20 SC ~~ +28 SF

I can't believe this is what you get FOR ALL of those plaques this is madness, this is RIFT.

What an effing joke. I suggest you get your epic shoulders crafted, use T1 Chest, use T1 belt if needed, use T2 boots, use T2 legs and try and find out where to go from there.

When i start to do t2 i was arround 800 sp with 400 sc. Now im full t2 and i have 940 sp and arround 500 sc.

The problem is that t2 items bought with plaques sux. There are only 2 items that have better stats: belt and boots. But for belt u spend 100 plagues and u get 1 wisdom and 1 sp )). Isnt this pathetic? if u change ur legs and chest u lose/gain sc or sp. So u give up at one stat to gain another and 2 wisdom or something like that.

Craft the shoulders and put a good augument: i have 4 wisdom and 2 sp augument.

Try to farm the helmet from last boss in RD and chest from Celia in CC. The totem from trash mobs in DM is excelent with a good one hand mace.

Try to find a runecrafter who has +13 wisdom enchant for helm and legs. Craft the ring from artificier. Even if it has only +5 wisdom and int the bonuses are better then anything ull find.

Hope they will solve this problem since there is a big diference between t1 and t2 difficulty but items u get doing t2 sux.

The big problem is that t3 items sux to .
    Last edited by Varol; 04-18-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varol View Post
    When i start to do t2 i was arround 800 sp with 400 sc. Now im full t2 and i have 940 sp and arround 500 sc.

The problem is that t2 items bought with plaques sux. There are only 2 items that have better stats: belt and boots. But for belt u spend 100 plagues and u get 1 wisdom and 1 sp )). Isnt this pathetic? if u change ur legs and chest u lose/gain sc or sp. So u give up at one stat to gain another and 2 wisdom or something like that.

Craft the shoulders and put a good augument: i have 4 wisdom and 2 sp augument.

Try to farm the helmet from last boss in RD and chest from Celia in CC. The totem from trash mobs in DM is excelent with a good one hand mace.

Try to find a runecrafter who has +13 wisdom enchant for helm and legs. Craft the ring from artificier. Even if it has only +5 wisdom and int the bonuses are better then anything ull find.

Hope they will solve this problem since there is a big diference between t1 and t2 difficulty but items u get doing t2 sux.

The big problem is that t3 items sux to .
    Great advice.

Like people said above, there's no hard cap for stats because it'll vary by how much spell crit you have too.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast