+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert Abyssal Precipice

Rift Disciple

Default Expert Abyssal Precipice

This instance is sooo fkin' bugged.

Cleared it the past 3 days in a row, with absolutely no problems.

Except First boss which bugs often with the iceblock disappearing and can be overcomed easily by hiding in the permanent LOS, no problems.

RD is waaaay more bugged.

Rift Disciple

First boss, pillar dissapeared when he did the icy explosion.
    Second boss, Icetalon didn't fly down and the first boss guy was immune to all dmg.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sizaro View Post
    First boss, pillar dissapeared when he did the icy explosion.
    Second boss, Icetalon didn't fly down and the first boss guy was immune to all dmg.
    The immunity seems to happen if DPS is very low. I've seen it a few times when I decide to tough it out and do a full pug

When I tank the first guy I *always* use the south side of the cave entrance to tank him. That way when he's casting the party members can run to the cave without having to use any pillars to LOS his cast.
    Horrible Main Tank of --- <Zombie Goasts> - Shatterbone (US Guardian)
    Crappy Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/exphryl

At least the second boss's bird isn't one shotting you ... glass half full guys.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Literally every single achievement in the entire dungeon is bugged. You get the completion achievement when killing Renthar, you get the rapid assault achievement no matter what, the majolic double-crystal achievement simply does not work, the renthar no-cave in achievement doesn't seem to work either, etc.
    Last edited by nand chan; 04-12-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Shield of Telara

I've got the renthar no cave in achievement and the one for killing the first boss in 90 seconds without anyone being hit by a rock, so I wouldn't say every achievment is broken. But a few are yeah.

I've found there are bugs with almost every T2 boss but most of them are very rare. I never used the rocks for the first boss to block the AE, just use the cave, tree or stump.

Never had Icetalon 1 shot people or the falconer become bugged although I've seen other bosses do that so I can believe it.

The bugs I've seen in AP are people falling through the world near Icetalon when they get cycloned. I've seen Calyx get bugged and stop almost all of his mechanics so he becomes a punching bag.

Maybe the ice blocks disappearing before the AE counts as a bug but I never noticed since I don't use them to hide behind anyway.

+ Reply to Thread