+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ragnaroth's Achievement.

Champion

Default Ragnaroth's Achievement.

In IT expert, surviving the entire duration of Ragnaroth's special attack will grant you an achievement.

Last run, the tank did this but none of us got the achievement.
    I'm guessing the tank already had it, which means to get it you also need to tank through the flames.

Now, mages CANNOT get this if that is true.
    There is no way mages can tank that much with their setup atm, even with 4 clerics spam healing them.
    Not sure if this was overlooked or something or I'm wrong about how the achievement is unlocked, but if I'm right, kind of unfair.

Shield of Telara

To get the achievement you need to personally survive the waves of fire, and it's pretty easy to do as a mage using some of the cooldowns near the top of the Warlock tree.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Untouch View Post
    In IT expert, surviving the entire duration of Ragnaroth's special attack will grant you an achievement.

Last run, the tank did this but none of us got the achievement.
    I'm guessing the tank already had it, which means to get it you also need to tank through the flames.

Now, mages CANNOT get this if that is true.
    There is no way mages can tank that much with their setup atm, even with 4 clerics spam healing them.
    Not sure if this was overlooked or something or I'm wrong about how the achievement is unlocked, but if I'm right, kind of unfair.
    Get a warrior with the pvp ability that reduces damage by 50%, pop cov on top of mage, tell him to stand in fire. Laugh as his health barely moves. Enjoy free achievement.

We had some rogues jump in the fire and pop immunities to get it. The only way I'm going to get it on my cleric is by tanking the boss and popping heal buff, shield, and having cov put on me.

Everyone can get it, but only usually 1 person at a time.

Sword of Telara

Mage is actually the EASIEST to do it with. Learn your specs.

Shadowlander

Do you just need to survive the entire duration once or every single 1 of them?

Soulwalker

I stayed there for every single wave and didn't get it, it just looks bugged to me

+ Reply to Thread