+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else have this problem with Johlen:

Default Anyone else have this problem with Johlen:

So we did our first GS yesterday. We got down duke and johlen. I really was draggin the team down, cause i had troubles avoiding the knockback bombs.
    i was playin on lowest settings+low quality render to increase fps and SOMETIMES i felt like the graphics of the bomb loaded at the Same moment it exploded.
    "-wtfnub i told u to dodge!"

What I'm lookin for from you guys is: What graphics settings can i tweak in order to easier see (boss) special mechanics effects, like ground effects, flying whisps, debuffs on partymember(+myself) without losing too much fps?

Sometimes concussion bombs just don't load the graphics, no matter what graphic settings you are playing at. With that said, your raid leader should be calling them out. Also, if you see other people moving, you should probably move as well.

We had the same problems yesterday. Sucks, I don't know what you could do about it though!
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

Ascendant

You can't just watch for the ground effect. You need to watch for the physical bomb itself.

The only dps race in this fight is downing the massive bombs. It's not necessary to focus your attention on dps.

Rift Master

The ground effects sometimes don't load. Just watch out for the bombs themselves. If he teleports away, you can assume that there will be a bomb so don't run there. Sometimes he doesn't seem to move much, which means that he planted the bomb(s) into the melee camp, so also watch out for that. It always goes knockback field (visible) -> knockback field + bombs -> knockback field every 10 seconds or so. So you should be ready to move even when there should be bombs but you don't see any.

+ Reply to Thread