+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any one test this out?

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Any one test this out?

Any one test weither or not over the cap on Toughness helps? I mean I heard its
    T1 = 50
    T2 = 100
    Raid = 150
    Should I go over 100 Toughness doing T2 or should I focus on other stats, has any one actualy full tested it out yet if so share your thoughts would mean alot!

Telaran

What would you wear instead? T1 vendor gear gets you 118 Toughness, and it only goes up from there with upgrades.

Soulwalker

Well there are stuff like the stones from rift rep venders that give 20 toughness and the chest rune that also gives 20 toughtness, if more then the cap helps or just dose nothing hence why I asked has any one tested it

Soulwalker

^Bump

Rift Disciple

i'm pretty sure it doesn't, i've not noticed any crits more tiny than the regular T1 damage and i did a run with 175 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by steven511 View Post
    Any one test weither or not over the cap on Toughness helps? I mean I heard its
    T1 = 50
    T2 = 100
    Raid = 150
    Should I go over 100 Toughness doing T2 or should I focus on other stats, has any one actualy full tested it out yet if so share your thoughts would mean alot!
    Maybe you should get a parser and test this? Or google the answer? I suppose this post is really Trion's fault for not stickying guides with the answers in them though.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Maybe you should get a parser and test this? Or google the answer? I suppose this post is really Trion's fault for not stickying guides with the answers in them though.
    This is what the forums are for? if every one googles every thing there wouldn't be a healthy forum

I don't think having toughness over cap helps, freaking ROTF crits me just as hard on trash mobs as any T2 and I am over T2 toughness cap as well. Cannot speak on hit or focus but from GSB runners I have heard 220hit is getting 0misses in there, anything over is not needed yet.

+ Reply to Thread