Closed Thread

Thread: Dungeon queue system...

Soulwalker

Default Dungeon queue system...

Implement a stinkin' queue system already. QQ'ing for groups sucks and takes too much time. Let me sit in queue while I quest and do warfronts. This is 2011 I shouldn't have to run around asking for a friggin group.

Because you're important enough have made your own thread instead of posting in the dozens of other threads on this matter.
    "By the data to date, there is only one animal in the Galaxy dangerous to man man himself. So he must supply his own indispensable competition. He has no enemy to help him." - Lazarus Long

Soulwalker

Or you could ask for a group whilst you do quests? Or is it to hard to talk and play? The amount of lazy and impatient people is astounding.

Hi everyone,

We already have several ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread here:

I want Dungeon Finder!!

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread