+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wth is up with T2??

Default wth is up with T2??

this is so hard for pugs to do! everytime we get to the third or 4th boss bam it's like a damn wall everyyytime. and by the time everyone starts to learn and get used to it, its like 5 hours later and everyone has to go a little harsh i'd say, along with some of the bosses being so damn buggy.
    Last edited by Austin23; 04-10-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Rift Disciple

Pug just means pick up group it doesn't mean i join random group so i can play like ****. Get a dps parser and find the bad pulling 300 dps and boot him and then you might full clear T2 its really not hard.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo209 View Post
    Pug just means pick up group it doesn't mean i join random group so i can play like ****. Get a dps parser and find the bad pulling 300 dps and boot him and then you might full clear T2 its really not hard.
    often its not the bad that do 300 dps that should be booted, its the idiot that to parse 1200dps is standing still in the fire, not LOSing the boss when needed, pulling the CCed adds and so on...
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Champion

You do need to actually be set up for t2, many people think its like t1 where you can head straight into them after a couple of runs of the pre-tier dungeons.

Their not, you need to have yourself reasonably well kitted and people need to work together and such.

There is plenty of fights in a t2 where if you don't do enough damage you don't go any further.

Ascendant

true.
    but bad players will be bad players even if you give them the best character any farmer can level up, the best gear that money can buy and the best cookie-cutter dps build you can find in those "easy instance" guides people sells...
    giving an eye to the parser helps to see where somebody's failing but its not the only gauge.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Rift Disciple

made a guild group last night and ran cc (no wipes, didn't even notice the wall in jutharian) and dsm (killed the rock boss with 4 players, minus the war dps who fell off and went afk)

you jelly?

but seriously, pugs are pugs. it's hard but you need to find a good guild stat if you are really dedicated to this game

Did CC T2 yesterday and went very well. Most of us were not kited out, still we managed to do it. Sure we had a few wipes, but everyone was relaxed and it was a fun ride.

If some one is annoying and ruins the fun, just kick him and get a new one. Either they learn to change their attitude or they never will find a group in the future. Players who keeps accting like a jerk, will get a bad name very fast.

+ Reply to Thread