+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug with Runic Decent's Warden Falidor?

Soulwalker

Default Bug with Runic Decent's Warden Falidor?

So i was doing Runic Decent and when we got to Warden Falidor everything was going smoothly untill he did his aoe knock back. Now he hit me for 2500ish when he used the aoe. But for some reason he kept hitting for 2500 twice. Now i have killed him before and i dont remember him hitting me for 2500 twice.

I'm the main healer to so getting hit for 5000 is one shoting me . Is this a bug or something new trion added?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    So i was doing Runic Decent and when we got to Warden Falidor everything was going smoothly untill he did his aoe knock back. Now he hit me for 2500ish when he used the aoe. But for some reason he kept hitting for 2500 twice. Now i have killed him before and i dont remember him hitting me for 2500 twice.

I'm the main healer to so getting hit for 5000 is one shoting me . Is this a bug or something new trion added?
    A combat log would help us identify if this is a valid concern or not.

Having seen bosses in AP, FC and Fae one shotting people over the past few weeks, there could've been a bug introduced. However, he was working fine two nights ago.

You can also LoS his aoe if it is bugged. You don't have to heal through it, which generally helps undergeared groups just getting into T2.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Cursed wave has always hit me/my group twice if you're trying put your back to something to prevent the knockback.

Allowing the knockback to knock you the full distance, or LOS'ing it, is the way we go about it.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Ascendant

Something else my group noticed the last time we were squaring off against Stumpy McDeathboltpants...he started off the pull with Glacial Shield up. I didn't personally see it...one of my guildies pointed it out. We were talking a buttload of damage right off the start and couldn't figure out why.

Also, Eliam has developed the unfortunate tendency to start casting his disorient ability immediately after a ghostie phase. Completely botches the timing and makes kiting him a bit more tricky since normally I can use the cast for his disorient as time to get a head start and get out of range. I mean, it wouldn't be so bad if his melee range didn't seem to extend to 15m or so when he goes all bizonkers, but having him cast the disorient while he's still standing next to Alsbeth and then running out to melee and leave me guessing as to when he's going to go all jumbotron on me is a bit irksome.

I just checked my log from yesterday.
    Cursed Wave only hit us once after each cast.

Seemed ok for us
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

+ Reply to Thread