+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FC without a healer.

Telaran

Default FC without a healer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHWXUjZ9QqI

With no pets (lasers aren't smart targeting) it would have been even easier. Another trinket on the bard, and I don't think we would have had any deaths, nor anything close to it.

At least, on a Justicar this allows you to use melee pretty much any mob without a one shot ability. Nice balancing!

Encouraging to see a Bard healing xp FC

What trinket is it?
    Last edited by Kita; 04-09-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Telaran

I'm not really. It's the tank's trinket healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    I'm not really. It's the tank's trinket healing.
    Ah great! What trinket is it?

I am assuming you think they should change the Trinket asap?

Telaran

Sacred Heirloom of Eth.

Well, it targets the two persons closest to the user (and heals the user). Regardless if this is pets or non-PvP flagged Guardians. Perhaps even flagged, we didn't bother to test it out that thoroughly!

Used on a cleric healer, it's nice, but not fantastic. Used with any combination of Justicar, it's insane. Haven't tried it on a chloro or bard yet. I'd guess it'd be nearly useless if the tank lacks it due to the threat generated. Maybe it works nicely on a reaver/pally as well.

I'd boldly say, it's the highest survivability/threat/splash healing item available at the moment. Don't care if it's changed, with a tank having it, I can pretty much melee anything that wont one-shot me.

Telaran

the trinket is the Eth trinket from DSM i think it is. its a healing trinket but insane for a justicar tank.

(and you call yourself a cleric. how do you not know bout this trinket)

Oh.. and wtf do you call a bard? that is a healer!

(we do runs with a just a cholor and me tanking) the chloro does bout 3x your damage!
    Last edited by Slight; 04-09-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Telaran

Bards is support, with some lol-healing. :/
    If we had something that would convert all overhealing done on the party into a specific person, I'd call us healers. Being able to just splash heal though, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Sacred Heirloom of Eth.

Well, it targets the two persons closest to the user (and heals the user). Regardless if this is pets or non-PvP flagged Guardians. Perhaps even flagged, we didn't bother to test it out that thoroughly!

Used on a cleric healer, it's nice, but not fantastic. Used with any combination of Justicar, it's insane. Haven't tried it on a chloro or bard yet. I'd guess it'd be nearly useless if the tank lacks it due to the threat generated. Maybe it works nicely on a reaver/pally as well.

I'd boldly say, it's the highest survivability/threat/splash healing item available at the moment. Don't care if it's changed, with a tank having it, I can pretty much melee anything that wont one-shot me.
    Even though healers can use it, the results seem to be optimal when a tank is using it, so maybe it's intended for Tanks?

Looks like a decent trinket nonetheless!

awsome

also its best, by far on justicars and chloro's
    Last edited by Alyvian; 04-09-2011 at 03:04 AM.

http://tinyurl.com/RaremobsSL < Almost complete SL rare list.

It procs just as often for bards as it does for chloros and justicars, and it is hilarious. The one drawback is that you have to position yourself so that the tank is one of the people getting hit, but that's pretty easy. Between cadence, coda of resto, and motif of regen, it procs every 1-2 seconds and turns bards from aoe pad-healers into a class that can maintain 400-500 HPS on nearby players.

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Rift Disciple

It is single-handedly THE PREMIER bard healing trinket.

Procs from each tick of Cadence, can proc off power chords, riffs, and codas, plus seems to have no internal cooldown.

Seriously, this thing turns bards into a singing, dancing, AoE healing 110mm cannon.

Rift Chaser

I bet Paladin tanks with their old OP Bop/TtB woulda been able to solo FC >_>

That trinket looks pretty awesome, didn't realize how awesome it was. Now my healers are going to want to do DSM more often /shudder
    Last edited by Greggatron; 04-09-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Rift Disciple

drops in dsm off who and xpert or non xpert?

I find this very missleading title - why not call it FC without chloro or cleric but Justicar tank and bard?

And yay for another blow to Cleric healers..why not just delete the freaking job for clerics already..
    (yeah I am QQing..)
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

Good job guys, pretty awesome to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast