+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dispoiled Band - cannot be equiped because I do not meet item requirements

Default Dispoiled Band - cannot be equiped because I do not meet item requirements

The requirement in red that I'm not meeting is "accessory"

So, new item added to expert IT. And nobody getting it can use it because it's an accessory. SWEET.
    Last edited by Seņor Kalivos; 04-08-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Can't sell mine either >.<

Plane Walker

yeah just got one today and cant equip it, seems like its a warrior cleric only ring since it has block etc. so even if its fixed i dont think i will be able to use on mage

Person in question with it is a cleric guild mate of mine. ftl.

Soulwalker

In the same boat..got it last night for my Justicar and cant equip it. I files an ingame report, so some noise here might help too

Desperatly need it on.

**On a side note. It's awsome to actually get some cleric tank drops at last!
    ............................~~** Goon Vendor's **~~.............................
    .......~~** Selling you Vendor good's in MMO's since 1990**~~.......
    .~~** Proud world firsts in Rift on both Green and Yellow Dye**~~.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by VampAngel View Post
    **On a side note. It's awsome to actually get some cleric tank drops at last!
    While i agree that them adding cleric tank drops because of the poor release itemization is nice...how in the heck does a ring that cant be equipped even make it to a live server?
    i mean currently its useless, so the added cleric tank drops are kinda moot if we cant use them.....its a chunk of crap that is sitting in my bank until its fixed. And to go a step farther....have you ever seen a set of epic chain shoulders with 50 tough drop anywhere? i know a plate pair drop in eIT....the itemization needs to be looked @ in a very bad way.

but for now i would settle for the current in game items to work when they are put live, just saying.

+ Reply to Thread