+ Reply to Thread

Thread: end-game questions.

Question end-game questions.

Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone can drop some knowledge on me. I've got a 50 Rogue and I'll admit I'm an MMO end-game noob. I've played a lot of different MMO's before but never stuck around for the end-game content til now. In searching these forums I understand that the idea is to properly gear up for raids - but is there a definitive way to know exactly what gear to go for? I've started running AP and CC to gear up for T1 experts, I guess my question is on the flow. Is the idea to run AP/CC til you're fully geared up with lvl 50 gear, then move onto T1 and gear up completely, rinse and repeat?

Apologizing ahead of time if there's some big end-game guide thread somewhere that I missed, but a big thanks to anyone who can provide some info.

Rift Disciple

You can jump right into t1 experts more or less.

t2 experts want 100 or 150 hit can't remember
    200 for raids

literally all that matters / replace as many slots with epics/tier as possible
    Guild Master of <stay small Nerds>

You can jump right into T1's as he says.. if you're going with a bunch of other people who are similarly geared.

If you've got 4 buddies who are already in T2 epics/GS gear, just go with them anywhere they'll take you.

I'd run AP/CC two or three times each just for the sake of doing it..or, just go with what you have on and try to get some +hit/focus enchants or toughness if you're tanking.. 15p should be able to get you a full set of runes unless someone is trying to retire off of you.

Awesome, thanks for the info guys.

+ Reply to Thread