+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 New Items?

Default 100 New Items?

So does anyone have info on these 100 new items, or did Trion list them somewhere I don't see? I don't feel like mindlessly grinding t2s which I've already been mindlessly grinding to try to find the 100 new drops, since I will likely continue to see the same boss drops that have dropped for the last 2 weeks every day. (Not joking, E-CC has dropped the EXACT same loot off of every boss the last 14 times I went).

/sarcasm
    Just going to take a wild guess and say it's a 100 new cleric (heal/DPS) and mage drops, as we all know tanks have no itemizaton gaps to fill.
    /sarcasmoff
    Last edited by Tirium; 04-08-2011 at 07:11 AM.
    Ogahn: 50 Dwarf Warrior Tank
    Ogaan: Dwarf 3x Cleric
    -Faeblight-

Rift Master

Our rogue tank got some very nice tanking boots from exp Charmer's Caldera. Haven't seen anything useful yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirium View Post
    So does anyone have info on these 100 new items, or did Trion list them somewhere I don't see? I don't feel like mindlessly grinding t2s which I've already been mindlessly grinding to try to find the 100 new drops, since I will likely continue to see the same boss drops that have dropped for the last 2 weeks every day. (Not joking, E-CC has dropped the EXACT same loot off of every boss the last 14 times I went).

/sarcasm
    Just going to take a wild guess and say it's a 100 new cleric (heal/DPS) and mage drops, as we all know tanks have no itemizaton gaps to fill.
    /sarcasmoff
    A good chunk of them most likely are Cleric tank and rogue tank gears

Plane Touched

They are impletening now I believe.. there is no reason you should have seen them as according to the current patch notes they are going in NOW. So.. go run an instance and report your findings.

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    They are impletening now I believe.. there is no reason you should have seen them as according to the current patch notes they are going in NOW. So.. go run an instance and report your findings.
    I do realize they are just now going in, I was just wondering if Trion had the foresight to publish these items so I know whether or not I need to go back to fulltime expert grinding or if I would be doing so for offspec pieces for my group mates.

I suppose I will just maintain my daily t2 and hope for the best.
    -Faeblight-

Rift Chaser

89 of the 100 items were more cleric and mage items.

Ive yet to see any new Rogue tanking items - which arguably, next to Cleric tanking items, were the worst itemized in the game.

They just dont exist as drops in t2.
    Zephris - Rogue
    GM of Paradox
    Guardians on Wolfsbane

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    For NA they are doing it now. Outside NA, they already did it.

Shadowlander

The whole plaque/gear system is flawed in that, you can only get armor with your plaques, but the weapon/accessory drops are diluted by freak-spec armor that nobody wants. I look forward to the new items 1 in 100 people will continue to want, diluting the current drops that are already hard to get.

Soulwalker

Dont forget these 100 items likely cover gaps all the way from Lv1 to Lv50. I'd love to see a break down from Trion regarding them. Even something as loose as X items for clerics from 1-50, Y new Rogue drops etc..

It's frustrating as a Justicar tank, being told there is new items, but not having a CLUE what they might be or where to get them from if they are upgrades ;/

*Selfishly i hope some of the new items Fix some of the holes in Crafting recipys and drops. No epic Cleric tank shield for one and the SERIOUS lack of accessorys for cleric tanks.

So please, If anyone from Trion is browsing this, even a basic idea would be an awsome help!!
    ............................~~** Goon Vendor's **~~.............................
    .......~~** Selling you Vendor good's in MMO's since 1990**~~.......
    .~~** Proud world firsts in Rift on both Green and Yellow Dye**~~.

Quote Originally Posted by VampAngel View Post
    Dont forget these 100 items likely cover gaps all the way from Lv1 to Lv50. I'd love to see a break down from Trion regarding them. Even something as loose as X items for clerics from 1-50, Y new Rogue drops etc..

It's frustrating as a Justicar tank, being told there is new items, but not having a CLUE what they might be or where to get them from if they are upgrades ;/

*Selfishly i hope some of the new items Fix some of the holes in Crafting recipys and drops. No epic Cleric tank shield for one and the SERIOUS lack of accessorys for cleric tanks.

So please, If anyone from Trion is browsing this, even a basic idea would be an awsome help!!
    Hylas in GS drops a cleric shield. He also drops a warrior shield with 2.5k armor or so that is usable by clerics.

He who conquers the left side rules the world

Quote Originally Posted by Protomunk View Post
    Hylas in GS drops a cleric shield. He also drops a warrior shield with 2.5k armor or so that is usable by clerics.
    Better not drop a warrior shield with 2.5k armor since 2.5k armor is 500 armor less than my t2 shield.
    -Faeblight-

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Tirium View Post
    Better not drop a warrior shield with 2.5k armor since 2.5k armor is 500 armor less than my t2 shield.
    Yes but it would be about 2.1k more armor for clerics than any other shield in the game that they can use...Warriors can USE cloth to, but doesnt mean they have to

Quote Originally Posted by Fjordstorm View Post
    Yes but it would be about 2.1k more armor for clerics than any other shield in the game that they can use...Warriors can USE cloth to, but doesnt mean they have to
    Yes, but besides how broken that would be for clerics (since that would be 5k armor on a shield alone), it was described as a warrior shield, meaning it has Str, Dex, End and possibly Hit/Parry/Block.

Str and Dex are next to useless stats for a Cleric, so depending on the stat distribution it would be either a cleric or a warrior shield. If it's a Cleric shield with 2500 armor that warriors can use, it's one thing -- if it's a warrior shield with 2500 armor, it's another.
    -Faeblight-

I wonder where all this cleric stuff is you guys keep talking about. All I got so far in all my T2 runs is a blue 2h and a blue necklace..

I see tons of tank gear drop though and purple leather. Funny thing RNG isn't it?
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

Quote Originally Posted by Sheilina View Post
    I wonder where all this cleric stuff is you guys keep talking about. All I got so far in all my T2 runs is a blue 2h and a blue necklace..

I see tons of tank gear drop though and purple leather. Funny thing RNG isn't it?
    I am still not convinced RNG is working properly. My entire shard reports an obnoxiously higher cleric/mage drop rate, with it very clearly going Cleric>Mage>Rogue>Warrior in terms of drops. Additionally, I've had, not hyperbolizing this time, 6 runs straight of expert CC of IDENTICAL loot drops. My last 14 runs have only had maybe 1 or 2 drop deviations from this, but my last 4 runs of expert CC I successfully predicted the entirety of the drops we received, barring BoEs.
    -Faeblight-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast