+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cross Server LFG

Soulwalker

Default Cross Server LFG

I really hope that Trion implements a cross server LFG system similar to WoW. Being on a "lower" population server, I find it extremely annoying that it takes 1-3 hours just to form a group. If Trion wants to keep players, they are going to have to do something about this. Its making me want to quit all together...........

General of Telara

Code of Conduct:

Use the Search Function: Please help us keep discussions as consolidated as possible by using the search function before you create a thread to see if there is already an ongoing discussion about the topic you’re interested in talking about.

Just an FYI. There are already scores of topics on this very issue. A quick search should help you find them so you can add to the existing threads and so the developers have one location they can look in.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kelletar View Post
    I really hope that Trion implements a cross server LFG system similar to WoW. Being on a "lower" population server, I find it extremely annoying that it takes 1-3 hours just to form a group. If Trion wants to keep players, they are going to have to do something about this. Its making me want to quit all together...........
    I completely understand your frustration. I frankly am just at the point, where I dont even want to log in, because who wants to LFG or LFM for 4 hours?

+ Reply to Thread