+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expert Dungeons, Questions.

Rift Disciple

Default Expert Dungeons, Questions.

Hiya, need some help.

Ive reached 50 for about 1-2 weeks ago, and only been doing Wf`s, but getting kinda sick of them, atleast im in for a break from PvP.
    Ive ofc done all the dungeons on normal mode while leveling up, only have CC left to do, but ive never done Dungeons in Expert mode.

So where do i start? What do i do? :P
    I guess the best thing is to get the dailies for the dungeons, so i get something for doing them each day, but so far ive only found 1 daily for LH in sanctum.
    So where do i find dailies for other dungeons then only LH?

And another thing, where i got the Dungeon daily quest there are a few vendors, one vendor sells Ok gear for doing dungeons, while the other vendor sells superior items for doing dungeons, i guess thats the t1 and t2 set that people talk about?

What dungeons are t1 and what dungeons are t2?

Pve and me = not win.

Thx

I would reccomend doing regular CC first but here's your expert info:

T1: IT, LH, FC, KB, RotF

T2: RD, AP, DD, CC, DSM

Those are listed in relative ease of difficulty...though my selcetions can be disputed.

What role are you going to bring to the group? tank, heals, support, dps? Stat requirements differ for each.
    -DPS: for T1 a little hit/focus wouldn't hurt but not really required. 100 hit/focus for t2 and 200 for raids
    -Tank: 50 toughness (or damn close to it)
    -Heals: focus if youre a chloro

As for the gear the 30-50 plaque gear is what's called dungeon t1 the 100-200 plque gear is called dungeon t2 the thrid vendor that requires plaques and another item is the raid t1 gear.

Soulwalker

Is there really any need for the gear that requires around 150-200 plaques? They seem like extremely minor upgrades if even an upgrade at all. I even noticed some of the cleric gear had unneccessary focus on it, unless it was for caster dps clerics. Than that means that there is no healer specific gear from that vendor...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nefaruis View Post
    I would reccomend doing regular CC first but here's your expert info:

T1: IT, LH, FC, KB, RotF

T2: RD, AP, DD, CC, DSM

Those are listed in relative ease of difficulty...though my selcetions can be disputed.

What role are you going to bring to the group? tank, heals, support, dps? Stat requirements differ for each.
    -DPS: for T1 a little hit/focus wouldn't hurt but not really required. 100 hit/focus for t2 and 200 for raids
    -Tank: 50 toughness (or damn close to it)
    -Heals: focus if youre a chloro

As for the gear the 30-50 plaque gear is what's called dungeon t1 the 100-200 plque gear is called dungeon t2 the thrid vendor that requires plaques and another item is the raid t1 gear.
    Thx for response, appreciate it. Helped me alot!

Quote Originally Posted by yurr View Post
    Is there really any need for the gear that requires around 150-200 plaques? They seem like extremely minor upgrades if even an upgrade at all. I even noticed some of the cleric gear had unneccessary focus on it, unless it was for caster dps clerics. Than that means that there is no healer specific gear from that vendor...
    You are correct. Healing clerics share T2 with caster clerics and only the shoulders were worth buying IMO over T1 plaque gear.

T2 dungeon drops is what you want.

+ Reply to Thread