+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hardest and Easiest T1/T2?

Rift Disciple

Default Hardest and Easiest T1/T2?

Just wanted some thoughts...

Heard IT and RD are easiest and that DSM and ROTF is the hardest.

Rift Disciple

reposting (not my work)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Easiest T1 -> Hardest T1

Foul Cascade, Iron Tombs, Kings Breach, Lantern Hook, Realm of the Fae.

Easiest T2 -> Hardest T2

Runic Descent - Darkening Deeps - Deepstrike Mines - Abyssal Precipice - Charmers Caldera.

Requirements;

Expert 1 Dungeons No Hit, no Focus, 50 Toughness
    Expert 2 Dungeons 100 Hit, 100 Focus, 100 Toughness
    10 Man Rift Raids 100 Hit, 100 Focus, 100 Toughness
    20 Man Instance Raids 200 Hit, 200 Focus, 150 Toughness

Each T1 takes around 45 - 1 hour for us to complete. (Have Rapid Assault achievements)
    Each T2 takes around 1 hour - 1 hour 15.

Can't speak for the T2s but the T1 progression seems accurate. The time they take however...I'd say you will only get them down to 45m-1hr only after having run them a couple of times each and have the flow down.

Plane Touched

in all honesty T2 should probably look like this easiest to hardest
    AP>RD>DD>CC>DSM
    Last edited by Gumdrawp; 04-07-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Rift Disciple

I definitely think KB is harder than LH by a decent margin for T1. LH really only needs decent DPS for the Emberlord to bring him down before the room is full of crystals and the last boss is cake if you go ranged and know where to stand.

I would say the Manticores and Konstantin are both harder than anything in LH, especially for a PUG.

For tier 1 I would probably go:

FC < LH < IT (mainly because it is long) < KB < ROTF

Of course a lot of it is subjective and depends on group makeup and how well people can follow directions.
    Last edited by SirPhobos; 04-07-2011 at 12:21 PM.

AP is the easiest t2 by far, imo.

T1 (IMO)

IT - FC - LH - KB - Fae

T2 (IMO)

RD - AP - DD - CC - DSM

Champion

I'd say: IT < FC = LH < RotF = KB

IT: All mechanics, you could stroll in with players packing all greens and still come out on top if you know what to do on the bosses. Dispell dot, los boss, get in the light. Not hard. Long though.
    FC: Fairly easy, although Valnara is real rough on the healing. Players can get stuck here if the healer and tank aren't on the ball. I've been stopped at Valnara a few times now.
    LH: The fastest instance, and most bosses are pretty easy. Except, of course for the crystal spawning dude. This requires some solid DPS.
    RotF: Hard hitting trash, you'll need everyone to be well geared for this. The Apiarist is well known to crush dreams of new expert runners.
    KB: Heavy on the trash, will take a fair deal longer to finish than your other dungeons. The manticore duo is serious business, and have a pretty good record stomping even decent players that aren't on their game. Konstantin is fun and none too challenging, but it's got a learning curve.
    Last edited by Doddler; 04-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.

For T1-x:

IT < FC < FoLH < RoTF <<< KB

For T2-x:

RD <= AP < DD < CC < DSM

If you don't have a Way of the Mountain warrior tank KB = RD/AP. Which is stupid but true despite what some people here will say. Most people on my server won't even touch KB even when its the daily - its faster to run IT and FC than KB once and you don't need a very specific group makeup. Even the people who think its not THAT hard will admit that 3 of the 5 hardest T1 bosses are in there (Apiary-RoTF and Eretru-FoLH being the other 2).
    Last edited by Sunfire; 04-07-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by bouhhan View Post
    reposting (not my work)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Easiest T1 -> Hardest T1

Foul Cascade, Iron Tombs, Kings Breach, Lantern Hook, Realm of the Fae.

Easiest T2 -> Hardest T2

Runic Descent - Darkening Deeps - Deepstrike Mines - Abyssal Precipice - Charmers Caldera.

Requirements;

Expert 1 Dungeons No Hit, no Focus, 50 Toughness
    Expert 2 Dungeons 100 Hit, 100 Focus, 100 Toughness
    10 Man Rift Raids 100 Hit, 100 Focus, 100 Toughness
    20 Man Instance Raids 200 Hit, 200 Focus, 150 Toughness

Each T1 takes around 45 - 1 hour for us to complete. (Have Rapid Assault achievements)
    Each T2 takes around 1 hour - 1 hour 15.
    Wut, CC and AP are the two easiest IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SirPhobos View Post
    Of course a lot of it is subjective and depends on group makeup and how well people can follow directions.
    Yes.

T1

IT = FC = LH

They're mostly the same as normal.

LH < KB < Fae

T2

RD = DD

RD is fairly easy if you understand the fights. DD is also not bad if people can follow directions.

I only saw AP when the second boss was bugged, but it was fairly challenging.

DSM and CC are very challenging and I wouldn't attempt them without a good, well geared guild group.
    Last edited by HighFive; 04-07-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

Rift Disciple

AP is the easiest T2 by far. The only thing we die on is if our healer gets randomly targeted and stunned a lot by those packs of snapping turtle trash mob things.

Obviously high subjective but easiest to hardest ...

T1 -> LH, FC, IT, RotF, KB (since it's been tuned up)

NOTE: RotF and IT seem to be the longest (there's a nice shortcut in KB).

T2 -> AP, CC, RD, DD, DSM

NOTE: RD used to be easiest until it was retuned ... now it's the buggiest.

Shadowlander

From my point of view (as healer), easiest to hardest:

T1 -> LH, IT, KB, FC, RotF.

LH is simple all the way through and you'll only stop on the the crystal boss if dps is slacking and not paying attention. IT has one annoying boss that requires a bit of gear on the healer and tank, but not really hard. I don't get the Manticore and Konstantin issues people are having in KB; stand right behind the charging manticore and two thirds of your problems will go away and Konstantin.. well, if your tank can't kite, go 10 points into inq for purge. FC's final boss is dreadful to heal without backup. Fae is a nailbiter from beginning to end if you don't have backup. The trash hits ridiculously hard for a T1 and having to heal several targets on Atrophinius is annoying. Once people figure out that you can see who is going to place elementals on the blob, he's not that bad, despite multiple wipe fests until we figured that one out.

T2 -> CC, RD, AP, DD, DSM

T2s are much harder to quantify difficulty for. They all have one or two bosses that will give you issues until you figure it out. In CC the gargoyle feels like it's as much about luck as anything else: if the harpies are slowing my heals down as the tank takes 4k hits back to back to back, it'll be a wipe. The final boss takes full focus from everyone. DD is easy... until Scarn. Oh, how I hate you. Takes some amazing healers and a very well geared tank if you want to go with less than three healers. AP's Icetalon loves to fear the tank away just as I get thrown around or stunned, while also being capable of some heavy damage spikes - another "luck" fight. Calyx the Ancient also feels a lot like it's about luck. If I've had to pop cooldowns prior to Frozen Wrath, the tank better have his own cooldowns to stay alive for 3s+ (meaning he can get hit *maybe* once in that time) while I charge heals for him. RD didn't give us any issues (and I'm not sure what people are having problems with on Atrophinius).. until we got to Eliam's rift. That rift trash was more annoying than anything else in there. In DSM, everything hits really, really hard. Reaaaally hard.

CC easiest? No way, Caelia alone puts CC behind AP or RD in difficulty.

All it takes is one pain in the *** boss to do it.
    Last edited by Flaviusx; 04-08-2011 at 03:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast