+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An advice for healers doing AP and/or CC

Rift Disciple

Default An advice for healers doing AP and/or CC

Hi guys, i have always been running dungeon with my partner bard as the off heal and pretty soon we will be doing AP and CC. Btw, what is CC and what is the recommended level to these intances? Anyways, as a main healer what should I be aware about when healing on the last boss Calyx the Ancient? I have seen some youtube video on this fight and it seems that this last boss always spam aoe damage like the the Frozen Wrath. Any input/advice on this would really be helpful inorder for me heal succesfully.

I recommend you starting with CC/AP as soon as you hit 48, this is where you probably will get yourself geared up before youre rdy to go experts(if thats what youre aiming at)

CC is generally more popular as its straight forward, but you might aswell do AP once for fun.

for mainhealing its mostly about getting an understanding of your maintank and the enemy so you can get your timings right. if youre cleric, having the sentinel instant aoedispel will help alot

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DrCookie View Post
    I recommend you starting with CC/AP as soon as you hit 48, this is where you probably will get yourself geared up before youre rdy to go experts(if thats what youre aiming at)

CC is generally more popular as its straight forward, but you might aswell do AP once for fun.

for mainhealing its mostly about getting an understanding of your maintank and the enemy so you can get your timings right. if youre cleric, having the sentinel instant aoedispel will help alot
    thank you, DrCookie. Yes, I am aiming to do expert dungeons as soon I hit 50 but inorder to this dungeons many have adviced to get geared up 1st which means having to do CC/AP.

On my sentinel soul i think i have aoe dispel ability which i quite often observed really comes in handy.

Again thank you.

+ Reply to Thread