+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Resurection problem

Soulwalker

Default Battle Resurection problem

Hi from Rubicon[French pvp] here, i precise from where i am since maybe rules are differents on other shards [who know, also my english is bad, so yuo know why]

Here is my concern, i am a healer for Expert dungeons and so far i have found my battle resurection quite useless against boss fight if used on tank :

If iam to rez my tank, that one have a "loading" screen witch sometimes can take up to 8seconds, then the poor guy have to rebuff and thats if we are still alive or if there is something to save.

wouldnt it be possible to make the combat rez not make you "loading screen" ?

Sure you can say : your tank need a better computer or more ram or whatever, still iam sure there is something in the game mecanic that we can do, having to rebuff is enough for a punishment, adding a "loading" issue is just too much.

Generally if the tank dies it doesn't matter how fast the brez is, it's a wipe. Unless you have a solid off tank most expert bosses will one or two shot anyone that's not a tank so he just bounces between 2 or 3 people and it's unrecoverable. Generally I see the Brez being used on DPS or someone to make the fight go faster.

~Skryre

Soulwalker

Battle res is quite annoying in this game. I have found too that it is not really worth B rezing the tank, but as a support healer sometimes I have to use it on the main healer or a dps. The problem is everytime you accept one your screen freezes for me its more like 3-4 seconds. Occasionally I will cast the b rez and then 2 seconds later or so a ground aoe will spawn on me the player rezes and dies instantly. Not really sure why this freeze period exists. Maybe pvp? (hope not)

Telaran

well I've tanked and have saved group from a wipe. I've also had the opposite happen. Since I also have a brez I normally just res who else died. but yeah I would have to say if they can change it, then change it. I also use brez when we know that our soulwalks are finished so we dont have to walk lol

+ Reply to Thread