+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion's love for warriors

Soulwalker

Default Trion's love for warriors

As the header states, strongly believing thats all the game involves around. In PvP... they have a 'i win button'.
    But lately , after running FC 6 times, the loot drops seems to confirm it. Plate... guns, bows, more plate.
    Pretty much all the groups have been in, always more than one cleric, seems to be one of the more favorable classes to play. Not usually more than 1 plate wear and 1 cloth .... yet, chain mail is about the lowest items to drop. PLEASE, increase the drop rate.
    I guess the alternative, is to all play a plate wearer. Truely, game is based around plate wearers no ?

When i run it we usually always get cloth so yeah.

I don't know where you've been but all I've ever got is chain from instance's and loot drops. And a nice mace the other day too. If anything plate never drops for me.

I don't care too much though being a cleric and all.
    Welcome to the Beagle.

We see chain more than anything.

Oh well, don't mind our healers getting geared out :P
    Guardian: Kalgarr/Berhard/Garethe/Albreacht, The Granite Guard @Seastone
    Defiant: Aelai/Reiniger @Seastone
    Nec Mirior, Nec Timeo!

Chain and Leather all day and everyday here.

Only seen 1 plate purple drop on Scarn once, and Cloth Pants + Belt drop in AP. Other than that no sight of cloth and plate anywhere. The warrior I run with frequently is more likely to finish a chain and a leather set before he gets a plate set.

I guess we just have some of the worst luck. :|

Ascendant

Most instances i've ran it rains chain, which I am okay with ;)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aelor View Post
    As the header states, strongly believing thats all the game involves around. In PvP... they have a 'i win button'.
    But lately , after running FC 6 times, the loot drops seems to confirm it. Plate... guns, bows, more plate.
    Pretty much all the groups have been in, always more than one cleric, seems to be one of the more favorable classes to play. Not usually more than 1 plate wear and 1 cloth .... yet, chain mail is about the lowest items to drop. PLEASE, increase the drop rate.
    I guess the alternative, is to all play a plate wearer. Truely, game is based around plate wearers no ?
    RNG is RNG, friend. I see so much chain it makes my eyes bleed :<

ssN's Boss Video Repository.
    Every boss in the game.
    1080p.
    Multiple POVs.
    What more could you want?

All I have seen is Chain and Cloth since Level 15 when I started RoTF and that has kept true in Experts as well. Our clerics and mages are geared to the teeth at least. I have been lucky enough to get some plate drops recently though.

Chain and cloth is all that dropped and the reason I stopped PvEing and started to concentrate on PvP, since there is a guarantee that I can get plate armor out of it.

We where asking ourself the other day if there even is plate, or 2handers for that matter.

Random is random
    MMOForums, the ideal place for frustrated young men to ventilate their own failures in the form of smirky one liners and sad attempts of insult to boos their own self esteem. A place not to be visited by the sane and left only with a permanent loss of IQ.

Just be happy this foul breed is unable to reproduce itself.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Dutch View Post
    We where asking ourself the other day if there even is plate, or 2handers for that matter.

Random is random
    All we get is staffs/chain/cloths. Its kind of annoying when you dont have a mage with you. :/

I found myself thinking I should reroll a justicar tank the other day when I got about the 7th cleric drop in a row without seeing ANY plate. I have 2 pieces of dropped gear, everything else is purchased with tokens because I can't get plate to drop. Forget DPS plate too, only ever seen tank plate.

~Skryre

It's all chain and caster accessories here.

Have you ever been inside a T2 dungeon?

Rift Chaser

Same as everyone else.

Focus weapon/jewelry chain or cloth. Did see some plate dps this past expert AP though.

Shadowlander

80% chain/cloth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast